Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Greek God

Dynamic Entry into Ark Blast
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: Greek-God88
Spielt gerade: Cold Steel
http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B008BEDXU6/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?ie=UTF8&m=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF
JAAAAAA Mann auf 60€ runter :D

---------- Beitrag um 15:58 Uhr hinzugefügt ---------- Vorheriger Beitrag um 14:17 Uhr ----------

Die neuen Charas in TTT2 sind:
Alex, Prototype Jack, Forest Law und Tiger :D

+ 4 Neue Stages !!!
Phillipinen
Spanien
Windmühlen level aus dem letzten Vid
London sieht awesome aus:shock::shock:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDIC2eWIc1U[/ame]

Zuletzt editiert:

Greek God

systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
Harada's Twitter

Yes, a lots of movies. Length is the longest in Tekken series to date RT@JillNalee may I ask If the TTT2 will have an ending cutscenes??:)
I've more contents ;P RT@Chimppendale Harada bringing back P-Jack, Alex, Tiger Jackson and Forrest Law.please Harada TAKE ALL OF MY MONEY!!!
We r developing more DLC Characters&Stages now. Of course It's FREE RT @TOBMAST3R The amount of content in ‪#TTT2‬ is amazing! I pre-orded CE!

Würgt Crapcom richtig schön eins rein~lol~~perfect~

Zuletzt editiert:

Greek God

wat :ugly:
Natürlich gabs bei T6 gegen cpu das gibts in jedem Bemu :D
Bei offline mode einfach arcade, survival, time attack oder ghost battle auswählen
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMOOfmd3TH4[/ame]

Zuletzt editiert:

Greek God

Dafür haste doch Ghost Battle wie im vid oben von mir (Ist halt ein endlos VS mode auf random)
Wenn du geziehlt gegen jemanden fighten willst kannst du auch im Training den Dummy auf Cpu stellen!

Zuletzt editiert:

Greek God

kA wo dein Problem liegt Ghost battle ist nichts anderes als VS

---------- Beitrag um 23:37 Uhr hinzugefügt ---------- Vorheriger Beitrag um 21:47 Uhr ----------

Tekken Producer Says Namco Bandai Asking For Paid DLC, But He Will Resist
Tekken series producer, Katsuhiro Harada, maintains that he doesn’t plan to include paid character DLC in any future Tekken games. Speaking with Eurogamer, Harada states: "I’ve been saying that, at least for Tekken, regarding techniques, characters and stages, these three things won’t be charged for, even if they are DLC."

Harada said the same thing at Namco Bandai’s Gamers Day event back in April.

While some DLC may be on the disc in order to avoid issues related to download times, Harada says it shouldn’t matter if the DLC is free. However, Harada’s bosses at Namco Bandai do ask him about paid DLC frequently, he admits. For this reason, Harada says, paid DLC will likely be offered, but only in the form of extraneous items that aren’t vital to enjoying the game, such as music from previous Tekken soundtracks or past ending movies.

Back during Gamer Day, Harada mentioned another possible DLC item—costumes. “There are some, you know, very eccentric people out there on Twitter that are asking for bikini bottoms for Lee Chaolan or something like that,” he said at that event, in reference to Tekken Tag Tournament 2 requests. “That’s a very specific request that’s not originally in our plan. We might charge money for that.”

Harada feels rather strongly about the subject of paid DLC. What if he were forced to include paid characters, however? He states: "If I was given the choice to include paid DLC or quit Namco, I would maybe quit… Or maybe I would just say: "Get someone else to deal with this’."

Hr also reveals something interesting about Namco Bandai’s work policy, when asked if he ever feels overworked like his friend, Capcom’s Yoshinori Ono, who recently suffered a collapse under his workload.

"We have a company policy called Refresh Week," Harada shares. "It’s four weeks throughout the year when we have to go home early. And I’m feeling stressed out just trying to do that! As far as vacation days go, I can only take one or two off all year. Having four weeks throughout the year where I can’t do any overtime is quite difficult."

"So I’m kind of worried I’ll be next,” Harada says, referring to Ono’s collapse.
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/07/0...andai-asking-for-paid-dlc-but-he-will-resist/

Greek God

150 swimsuits as a preorder bonus, fuck yeah!

Oh goody, Swimsuits are also free DLC too: (It just means that If you missed out on pre-ordering, they'll be free to download in the PS Store or Xbox MarketPlace later after the game's release)

vid
http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/...ment-2-sdcc-2012--exclusive-bad-girls-trailer
apparently Kazuya and the animals get swimsuits too:
:hammer:

Regardless of whether you like Tekken or not, you can't deny Harada has made it his mission to shit on every other fighting game released this generation.
XD

tja was spricht jetzt noch für DoA:ugly::p

Mann bin echt froh dass TTT2 von Namco und nicht von capcom kommt, sonst müsste ich sicher weitere 60€ nachwerfen um auch den Dlc zu bekommen ..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

boah langsam spinnt der aber :ugly:
Katsuhiro Harada ‏@Harada_TEKKEN
I'm always reading&hearing fans request and opinion. I did Bringback characters, make stages, add costume. and I've more secret characters;)

Nur weiter so Harada:shock:~biggusta~~freddie~

Zuletzt editiert: