Lenkräder - Kaufberatung, Setups, Eigenbauten, etc.

:ugly:

Wozu ein 150€ Wheel kaufen wenn man für 250€ deutlich mehr bekommt. Und wer sich bei Fanatec umguckt der will natürlich auch Geld ausgeben...

Im Retail Markt hätte man das Carrera Wheel sicher gut positionieren können... aber dann hätte man mehr produzieren können und natürlich auch weniger Umsatz machen können.

PSN-Name: Kurbalin / Kurbalin1
Wobei der momentane Preis von 99€ für das, was man da bekommt echt der Hammer ist. Das Wheel is echt erste Sahne. Mir war der Abstand zum GT3 dann doch zu groß, preislich gesehen. Ich würde nie behaupten, dass der Preis nicht angemessen ist...aber für das was es ist, nämlich ein PS3-Controller, ist es mir dann doch zu viel. Da kam mir das Carrera gerade recht.

Ärgerlich ist nur, dass zwar Schaltknöpfe, aber keine Paddles hinterm Wheel angebracht sind. Wollte mir eigentlich die Alu-Paddles zum Nachrüsten holen und die gibts jetzt nicht mehr. Und die 40€ + 7€ Versand für die Carbon-Paddles stehen dann wieder in keinem Verhältnis :D

PSN-Name: alkaAdeluxx
Driften mit T500 RS

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ8TDPygnZ0&list=FLP8rFG11Fhbi2tbaVrqHF1A&index=4&feature=plpp_video[/ame]

oder

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loVmA_CkRi4&feature=BFa&list=PL4FC5E444705BC9DD[/ame]

Logitech G25

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCfTPP3iO3A[/ame]

PSN-Name: alkaAdeluxx
Ja mich auch, vor allem nicht nur das Car Setup sondern wie die in GT5 Controller die Lenkräder Einstellungen haben: Profi, Amateur oder Simulation. Meins steht auf Simulation, aber ob es das richtige für Driften weiss ich nicht.
Und FFB Stärke habe ich auf 5.

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
Spielt gerade: GT7 | 60fps FTW
Bombe?

:shock:

Logitech wird aus dem Geschäft mit Konsolenzubehör aussteigen. Ob das jetzt auch die Lenkräder betrifft ist unklar, da diese auch für den PC gedacht sind.

By the end of this year, Logitech also plans to have discontinued "non-strategic products" including video game console peripherals
http://www.gtplanet.net/logitech-may-discontinue-steering-wheel-peripherals/

lt. Amar war das Ende schon länger geplant:

Wheel division has been discontinued in 2010 as I was reporting in some other threads in past years.

DFGT was the last wheel comissioned and manufactured by Logitech.

Back in 2011 I was told how there are no plans to invest in further development and manufacturing and how all wheel-stocks are moved cross-continentally to finalise the retail presence.

It seems how everything was 100% accurate.

We can now be 95% certain how no new wheel from Logitech will be seen in upcoming years, if then.
I know it is a bed news, but I am certain in the validity of info my source told me in 2010 and later in 2011.

Wheel division apparently does not function for more then 2 years now.

Despite G-series is a PC hardware, they are wheels in the first place. I am really sceptical about any future for new models because this announcement is absolutely in relation with my info.
I can't disclose my sources really, I hope you understand. However, I've just made another round of talks and here are some more details:

Back in 2010 Logitech closed many of its European distribution outlets die to failing profits made by huge expand of the company from 2005-2008 when their overall business was rising.

In 2010 they've literally pulled all stocks of various products - including wheels - from their central stock in Netherlands back to factory in China in order to *adjust* all stocks from EU to US market (regulations related to electronics standardisation are different and various modifications to labels and power-sources had to made at factory). In 2010 central stocks in Netherlands were already cleared of all wheel stocks basically. All wheels that remained within distributors network were quantities ordered prior to 2010.

Those *refreshed* EU stocks were used to resupply the Asian and US market with DFGT model (which also went through box-redesign) when GT5 released and my source claims how no new quantities of wheels (any model) were produced after 2010.

He also points out how complete operations were transferred from EU division to US division and how their initial restructuring - which resulted with news from yesterday - already begun with *transform* process of peripherals division (where both console and PC peripherals are) from late 2010 to 2012 - where they practically discontinued manufacturing of 5 or 6 groups of products (not just wheels, but also gaming controllers and such).

I got information about 2009 forecasts which influenced 2010 decision to discontinue wheel division due to drastic decline of actual wheel sales from period of 2005 to 2009.

My source couldn't confirm me under which category Logitech reports and groups wheels within their investor-reports (as one officially disclosed yesterday), as "Retail - PC Gaming" or as "Retail - Other", but he says how it is indicative that report notes how "..Certain products within the retail product families as presented in prior years have been reclassified to conform to the current year presentation, with no impact on previously reported total net retail sales". He argues how there is strong possibility that wheels have been included within "Retail - Other" category because he notes how overall decline in results points to that - because decline in wheel sales is drastic as results reports under "Other", and not small as decline that can be observed within "PC Gaming" category. He illustrates how back in 2008 the overall orders for wheels were 300% greater then in 2010 due to heavy stocks distributors/retailers had sitting on their shelves in period 2008-2010. And he concludes how actual demand in period 2010-2012 was non-comparable even with 2008-2010 period, not even to mention crazy numbers Logitech moved within *Golden Era* of 2005-2008.

It was inevitable it seems.
http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=272735

Zuletzt editiert: