Resident Evil 7

PSN-Name: totalbloody
Spielt gerade: Red Dead Redemption 2 / Horizon Zero Dawn

Greek God

Dynamic Entry into Ark Blast
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: Greek-God88
Spielt gerade: Cold Steel
War 10min abgefilmtes Gameplay mit Spoilern

---
More RE7 season pass details revealed on the game's Steam store page.
Banned Footage Vol. 1
- Nightmare
- Bedroom
- Ethan Must Die

Banned Footage Vol. 2
- Daughters
- Jack's 55th Birthday

Additional Story Episode
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1334259

Eines von diesen Sachen soll ein Wellen basiertes Survival DLC sein.
Ein anderes ein Puzzle Room

Hab eben die Demo gespielt und bin schon verdammt angetan von und wollte auf jeden Fall weiterspielen.
Hab mich kaum mehr informiert, was Resident Evil 7 nun sein wird/bietet.
Mehrere solcher Geschehnisse wie in der Demo, mit versch. Protagonisten?

Greek God

systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
da sind überall NUR demos streams.
Doch irgendeiner hat das Spiel schon kaufen können

So i got to play Resident Evil 7 and wow ! I can say this is actually the Resident Evil game I've been waiting for all these years. Despite the mix reviews for 5 & 6 (being having the most negatives than positives). Seems as if Capcom has been playing close attention to figuring out how to make this game right.. I felt like the REmake & RE0 Remaster was like a test to see how gamers today would respond and of course it brought us back home to the originality of Resident Evil. And now we have RE7. Now i will say this, i personally did not like Ethan's Voice.. It felt emotionless. When you are put into tough situation his voice isn't convincing enough to make you feel the struggle or what not. But the gameplay itself still leaves you on the tip of your toes. Jack Baker legit is one of my favorite villains of the game.. His character works so well and is filled with 100's of different dialogues as he chases you down. Without spoiling the game is filled with Easter Eggs & Honorable Mentions of Previous RE title to prove itself to be canon. I can say this.. The ending was surprising and made me think alot especially being that in the Resident Evil Universe ANYTHING can happen. Capcom you guys did a great job ! Although there was some stuff i was hoping you guys would add hopefully it could be done in the next one. Yes the game does have Moral Choices but personally i don't feel like they are as Strong as i hoped for them to be. Boss battles are FUN !!! If you guys are a huge fan of REmake you guys will def enjoy this. (please do not expect this to be a game where in every room your gonna go gun blazing because your not). The puzzles in this game we're good but kind of weak compared to REmake. But then again its okay kind of made it easy on the one's who are New to the Franchise.. I WILL SAY THIS !! The Final Boss fight was a bit of a let down in a sense the reveal was awesome but.. i felt it was the shortest out of all. Other than that i can honestly say this is legit my 2nd favorite Resident Evil game next to REmake. Score: 8/10
Pros: Graphics / Story / Suspense / Everything Is 1st Person (even Cut Scenes) / Surprise Character Revealed / Plot Twist
Cons: Ethans Voice Acting was Weak / Plot Holes (maybe answered in upcoming DLC) / Final Boss Fight / Weak Moral Choices / the Smallest Amount of Enemies in RE History.
Hab eben die Demo gespielt und bin schon verdammt angetan von und wollte auf jeden Fall weiterspielen.
Hab mich kaum mehr informiert, was Resident Evil 7 nun sein wird/bietet.
Mehrere solcher Geschehnisse wie in der Demo, mit versch. Protagonisten?
Es wird VHS Tapes geben wo man ne kleine Side Story mit anderen Charas spielt aber Ethan ist der Main Chara in Re7

Greek God

Diese Dinge lassen sich freischalten in RE7 unter bestimmten Bedingungen
- Albert-01 : A special gun you unlock.
- Circular Saw : A special weapon you unlock.
- Infinite Fuel Chainsaw : A chainsaw with infinite fuel
- Infinite Ammo : Can be turned on/off, infinite ammo for all firearms
- Quick Shoes : Might not be the actual name, but you can unlock 'shoes' that increase your movement speed.
- Glasses : Has some special name, but glasses you can put on and off that shows you the location of all hidden items.

PSN-Name: totalbloody
Spielt gerade: Red Dead Redemption 2 / Horizon Zero Dawn
Ich bin echt gespannt ob es in RE7 auch Zombies gibt.... oder ob die Geschichte nur so ne Art Chainsaw Massacre Film wird.

Ich kann mir bisher NIX aber auch gar nix darunter vorstellen wie die Story sein wird, ich weiß nur das diese Familie Baker irgendwelche PYCHOS sind. Aber Was das alles mit dem Titel Resident Evil & Umbrella Corporation etc. zu tun haben soll erschließt sich mir einfach nicht.

Das mit den Tapes,könnte klappen um vll andere Story teile hervor zu bringen, denn das ist ja eigentlich ein eigener Teil zum Spielen, neben der Story zu den Bakers,Vergangenheit etc, da könnte man ja etliche side Story teile erstellen.