Resident Evil 7

Greek God

Dynamic Entry into Ark Blast
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: Greek-God88
Spielt gerade: Cold Steel

Hersteller: Capcom
Entwickler: Capcom
Genre: Horror
Anzahl der Spieler:
Technische Daten(Auflösung/Framerate): 1080p
Distributions Format: Blu-Ray/PSN
Kompatible Peripherie: VR
Preis (UVP): 60
Release Datum: 2017

Webseite:

Bilder:

Trailer:
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyyEuueRY6I[/ame]
It's all but confirmed that Resident Evil 7 is releasing between October 1st, 2016 and March 31st, 2017, both in that Capcom has said that they want to hit hard with Resident Evil in the second half of the fiscal year for the series 20th anniversary

-Capcom has been working on Resident Evil 7 since late 2012. According to a Capcom representative a few years ago, they started development of Resident Evil 7 less than a month after Resident Evil 6 had shipped. This is also backed up with a few listings, including a costume designer apparently working on costumes for Resident Evil 7 between 2012 and January of 2013. Interestingly, before RE6 had released, Capcom had talked they had wanted to cut development time down to two years, specifically mentioning the RE franchise due to the series famous long development cycles in the past. However, evidently this never ended up happening, as here we are four years later and RE7 isn't out. This might imply that, like the series has famously done in the past (most famously with RE2 and RE4), they may have scrapped a version of the project and started from scratch again, or redid major parts of it. This has literally been done with every mainline entry in the series BUT Resident Evil 6 & RE3, so it wouldn't be incredibly surprising if true.
-In an interview with MCVUK, an old Capcom marketing lead representative talked with them about Resident Evil 7 in June of 2013. He mentioned Capcom had looked long and hard at both the critical and consumer response to Resident Evil 6, and said at the time the following:
"There was some great positives out of that, but it was a mixed bag, as we saw from the review scores. We have got to take that on-board, we can't ignore that, and we have to take that onto the next game when we make the next Resident Evil.

With Resident Evil 6 specifically, we probably put too much content in there, there were comments from consumers that said it felt bloated. The Leon missions went down very well, and because we did Resident Evil Revelations on 3DS, there was a cry out for us to focus our attention on survival horror, rather than be too many things to all people. You’ll find where we go next will likely be more targeted at our core fanbase.

A lot is said about the saturation of this zombie, post-apocalyptic survival horror. But it is still alive and well. The Last of Us shows a good direction of what the consumers want. Tomb Raider as well, we spoke to R&D and they looked at that and they enjoyed that experience. I think that proves there is still a strong market for that sort of content."
Resident Evil: Vendetta, the third CG Resident Evil film, is coming to DVD next January. What we know about it is that it is supposed to be more of a 'zombie' horror movie compared to the first two CG films, this piece of concept art exists:
-Umbrella Corps comes out soon, and Capcom have reiterated several times it is a canon entry in the RE series and takes place after Resident Evil 6. The game is about secret mercenaries under the payment of seedy corporations to go to the site of major biohazard outbreaks and collect samples and data from these sites, since Umbrella was at the lead of bio-organic weapons and similar genetic study compared to the rest of the world by years. Their data has become invaluable, and interested parties are fighting in secret warfare to get their hands on such data and samples from the sites these major incidents have occurred in. If this is just a useless footnote or ties into something is to be seen, but Capcom have re-established multiple times that this is a canon occurrence in the main series, so it might tie in somehow?
-ON THIS FRONT, in October of 2014, series producer Michiteru Okabe talked about what he believed fans wanted from Resident Evil 7 with Game Informer. He said fans want something darker, more horrific, and more in-line with things the series had in its past.
Here's a small transcript of the important parts of that interview (I have a scan of this interview, but don't think it's alright for me to post scans):
GameInformer: What did the reception of Resident Evil 6 teach Capcom about what players want?
Michiteru Okabe: I think one thing that's become really clear is what people want out of the Resident Evil series is survival horror first and fore-most. They want that to be the core of the gameplay. Anything we add above and beyond that is great and welcome, but it really has to have that core intact. I think the clearest lesson was what Resident Evil needs to do is not compare itself to, and try to compete with or try to be other big franchises. It needs to be itself.

Can fans expect a renewed emphasis on resource management and lethal enemies?
That's one avenue it could go, but I think it's a little more complicated than that. I think what we really need to do is take a serious look at what makes the series itself. Look at all the constituent parts-if resource management is important to survival-horror, then why is it important, what does it mean, and what do these varying elements mean to the franchise? How can we then take that and work with modern technology? Since RE6 we've got new consoles on the market. We have the potential for things like Oculus Rift and Morpheus. How do we take all these technological tools that are available to us and take the data we've learned from our careful analysis and really make something new and special?

Could the bext Resident Evil reboot the entire story for something new?
Speaking personally, I think it would be cool to try something new. I'd be open to that, but I also want there to be some link to what's come before, rather than going completely from scratch.

Do you have a final message for the fans?
The team back in Osaka spends a lot of time and a lot of energy thinking about what the future of the Resident Franchise holds. They're hard at work doing that. I can tell you that the engine we used for Resident Evil Revelations 2 is the 64-bit framework of MT Framework [Capcom's proprietary engine]. It's a multi-platform and multi-generational. And to that, the Resident Evil franchise may be served by a special Resident Evil-specific engine.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1216771

Zuletzt editiert:

Greek God

systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
Revelation 2 war schon ziemlich gut und die Leon Kampagne aus RE 6 war auch klasse imo.
Also wenn man beides z.B kombiniert dann nur her damit :D

RE4 war noch grandios (obwohl ich natürlich auch die alten Teile geliebt habe), RE5 ging dann schon etwas bergab (gefiel mir aber dennoch) und RE6 war der umfangreichste Teil mit einer guten Leon Kampagne aber der Rest war eher ein CoD Shooter.

PSN-Name: Crash Bandicoot
Spielt gerade: Crash Bandicoot
Resident Evil 7 spielt in der First Person Perspektive

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyyEuueRY6I[/ame]

Resident Evil 7 biohazard is the harrowing homecoming you’ve been waiting for, and it’s coming to PS4 (with the full gameplay experience also available via the included PlayStation VR Mode), Xbox One, and Windows PC (Steam and Windows 10 Store).

In the classic Resident Evil games of yesteryear, players braced for fear in the first-person via the creepy door-opening scenes, and Resident Evil 7 ramps up that tension with an immersive first-person view and a photorealistic graphical style.

Experiencing the exploration and immersive atmosphere in the new, unnervingly intimate first-person view of Resident Evil 7 is guaranteed to be the stuff of nightmares when the game releases for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on January 24, 2017.

Greek God

Downloaded it from the Japanese store. Just finished. Don't judge it just yet, there's a major twist at the end of the demo. This is VERY much Resident Evil.
Hier glaubt doch niemand wirklich das wird wie Outlast ? :ugly:
Wir sprechen hier von RE7 Leute :D

Kazuma

Team-Mitglied

Eben zu Ende gespielt...!

+ Atmosphäre ist sehr intensiv, ähnlich wie bei Outlast / P.T. - Das hat Resident Evil gebraucht.
+ Sound ist schön gruselig, passt bestens zur Stimmung, schön minimalistisch.
+ keine Action! - Sehr ungewöhnlich. Ein wenig Action sollte schon ruhig drin sein, aber ist ja ein Vorgeschmack auf das was uns noch erwartet.

Das Hauptspiel wird wohl nicht ganz so sein wie der Teaser. Vielleicht wird es so ablaufen wie bei P.T. und Silent Hills.

Immerhin hat Capcom eingesehen, was die Fans wollen. Survival Horror!

PSN-Name: krazzo
Ich hätte es echt nicht gedacht. Spielen kann ich das eh nie und schon gar nicht mit VR, wenn das so krass intensiv ist. Aber verdammt gut zusehen das DIE endlich mal gemerkt haben worauf die Leute Bock haben und der Masse nicht aufzwingen, worauf wir Bock zu haben.

Sir_Kinta

PSN-Name: Sir_Kinta
Spielt gerade: Final Fantasy XIV: ARR
Lade es grade runter, aber muss gleich erstmal arbeiten. Ich glaube auch, dass es eher wie P.T. so nen Teaser ist und das Game an sich nochmal anders aussieht.