PlayStation Vita

systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
Spielt gerade: verrückt
Soweit ich weiß war da nie was geplant und kommen wird da bestimmt auch nichts mehr.
Das eheste was wir da evtl als Retail bekommen ist ein dl key in der evtl. Retail von Steins;Gate 0 :ugly:
---
Gerade mit lesen/schauen von Ciel Nosurge durch. Echt echt schade, dass das nie lokalisiert wurde/wird obwohl es den direkten Nachfolger ja gibt.
Hat irgendwie ne richtig gute Story und das True Ending war echt klasse gemacht :D
Nun auf zu Ar.

PSN-Name: Chefkoch_boT
Spielt gerade: Zero Time Dilemma, Witcher 3
Soweit ich weiß war da nie was geplant und kommen wird da bestimmt auch nichts mehr.
Das eheste was wir da evtl als Retail bekommen ist ein dl key in der evtl. Retail von Steins;Gate 0 :ugly:
---
Gerade mit lesen/schauen von Ciel Nosurge durch. Echt echt schade, dass das nie lokalisiert wurde/wird obwohl es den direkten Nachfolger ja gibt.
Hat irgendwie ne richtig gute Story und das True Ending war echt klasse gemacht :D
Nun auf zu Ar.
:D schade, hätte gern noch ein Kärtchen gekauft gehabt für die langsam verstaubte Vita.
Wie ist Steins;Gate so Story-technisch im Vergleich zu Zero Escape und/oder Danganronpa so?

Idea Factory / Compile Heart

Game Development Chief Norihisa Kochiwa (Neptunia series, Genkai Tokki series, Makai Ichiban Kan brand, Otomate brand): “In the first half of 2016, we plan to announce the new title(s) we’ve been working on in full force. The character design will surprise you. Other than that, we’re preparing new titles from Compile Heart and Otomate’s individual brands.”

Atlus

Director Katsura Hashino (Persona 5): “I think we’ll be able to safely release an RPG we’ve had in development.”

Experience

Representative Director and Producer Hajime Chikami (Demon Gaze, Stranger of Sword City, Operation Abyss, Operation Babel): “Next year is our 10th anniversary and a turning point. As or commemoration titles, we plan to release Demon Gaze 2 and Stranger of Sword City 1.5 (tentative), new titles that are a bit different in content.”

Kadokawa Games

Representative Director and Executive Producer Yoshimi Yasuda (Lollipop Chainsaw, Demon Gaze, God Wars): “In addition to Root Letter and God Wars, it’s the year we’re steadily advancing with the development of Demon Gaze 2. Other than that, I might be able to announce a completely new title we’ve been developing that I’m directing in parallel with God Wars.”

Capcom

Producer Masachika Kawata (Resident Evil Revelations): “First we’ll release Umbrella Corps for the shooter fans, but other than that, I think this year we may be able to make a number of interesting announcements. Please look forward to them.”

Director Shu Takumi (Ace Attorney, Ghost Trick, The Great Ace Attorney): Currently, for next year, I’m preparing my next project, and am working in parallel on supervising the screenplay for the Ace Attorney anime that will begin in April.”

GungHo Online Entertainment

Operating Officer and General Manager in Charge of Development Hiromichi Tanaka (Final Fantasy I-III, Final Fantasy XI, Chrono Cross, etc.): “It’s 2016! Of course, we want to release the new titles that our staff has been making together with all their might for several years.”

Grasshopper Manufacture

Representative Director and Game Designer Goichi Suda (No More Heroes, Lollipop Chainsaw, Let It Die): “In 2016, I’ll finally release Let It Die.”

Koei Tecmo Games

General Producer Keiko Erikawa (Angelique, Neoromance series, more): “Next year, we will announce new titles that go back to our original intentions.”

Director Yoshito Okamura (Atelier Sophie): “In 2016, I want to make great strides with Atelier.”

Producer Keisuke Kikuchi (Deception series): “This year, I want to put out a number of titles I’m involved with in a variety of ways.”

Producer and Director Takashi Morinaka: “I think I’ll be able to share more information [about Toukiden 2] soon, so please look forward to it.”

Comcept

Director Teruhiro Shimokawa (Soul Sacrifice): “I’ll do my best to announce a project I’m involved with next year.”

CyberConnect2

Director and Representative Director Hiroshi Matsuyama (Naruto series): “2016 is our 20th anniversary, so we’re preparing various surprises. Please look forward to it.”

genDesign

Game Designer Fumito Ueda (The Last Guardian): “We’ll share more information [about The Last Guardian] leading toward its release, so please hold out a little longer.”

Square Enix

Chief Planner Takashi Anzai: “It’s Dragon Quest‘s 30th anniversary! We have a number of projects, so please look forward to it.”

Producer Shou Oyamada: “2016 is the Seiken Densetsu series’ 20th anniversary. First, we’ll have the Seiken Densetsu: Final Fantasy Gaiden remake we announced at the Tokyo Game Show out soon, so please have various expectations.”

Producer Hidekazu Kobayashi (Star Ocean 5): “It’s the Star Ocean series’ 20th anniversary, so I want to do something. We’re making various preparations, so please look forward to it.”

Spike Chunsoft

Director Kotaro Uchikoshi (Punch Line, Zero Time Dilemma): “In 2016, we’ll release the game version of Punch Line and the sequel to a certain title. The former is a complete game, and has an even deeper scenario than the anime dense in content. I think I’ll be able to share more information about the latter early in the year, so please look forward to it.”

Sony Computer Entertainment

Japan Studio Producer Teruyuki Toriyama (Bloodborne): “I will try my best to deliver an ambitious title in 2016, so please support SCE Japan Studio from now on.”

D3 Publisher

Consumer Division 1st Production Department Manager Yujiro Usuda (Bullet Girls): “New titles not in [the Bullet Girls] series are also in production.”

Nippon Ichi Software

President Sohei Niikawa: “In 2016, NIS will continue to be persistent in releasing new IP in the consumer market. We will move forward and continue to fight until we run out of energy.”

Byking

Representative Director Shinichiro Obata (Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme VS, Gunslinger Stratos): “2016 will be an important year for Byking as we enter the publishing business… Of course, we will debut new titles that we’ve been earnestly developing.”

Bandai Namco

The Idolmaster series producer Yozo Sakagami: “With everyone’s help, we were able to reach The Idolmaster‘s 10th anniversary. I want to work hard so I can tell you about the progress of the PlayStation 4 game as soon as possible.”

French-Bread

Producer Nobuya Narita (Under-Night series): “In 2016 we’re planning to release a proper console version of (that game you know about) and a new-ish arcade game, so please be excited for those.”

Marvelous

Producer Kenichiro Takaki (Senran Kagura): “Next year, first of all, we have the sexy beat ’em up-style action game Uppers, and then we have new Senran Kagura series news, so please look forward to that. Thank you for everything this year, and let’s look forward to the next.”

Level-5

President Akihiro Hino (Yo-kai Watch, Ni no Kuni, etc.): “Level-5 is always thinking of and proposing new things to the world. I can’t let out the details yet, but in 2016 too we have all new ideas and various new titles to announce. Among them, there is also a sequel to a very popular series.”
http://gematsu.com/2015/12/japanese...es-sequel-cyberconnect2-anniversary-surprises

Immer her damit ~yey~

Greek God

Dynamic Entry into Ark Blast
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: Greek-God88
Spielt gerade: Cold Steel
Uff Information Overload :D
Soul Sacrifice 2 Ps4/VIta könnte ich mir vorstellen.
Stranger of Sword City 1.5 Ist das was anderes als Stranger of Sword City?(
Von Capcom erwarte ich rein gar nichts für Vita aber auf der Ps4 hingegen...8)
Toukiden 2 denke mal kommt auch gleichzeitig Ps4/Vita

systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: katschuba
Hat einer von euch eins der neueren Lego Spiele für die Vita? Z.B. Jurassic Park?
Ist das vollständig bzw. ungekürzt? Ich frage, weil ich gerade Lego Harry Potter 5-7 Spiele und die Hälfte der Level fehlt.

Verhält sich da in etwa genauso.

Bei Lego the Movie, Marvel Super Heroes und The Hobbit sind es sogar nur Ports der Mobile/Handygames, in pseudo 3D isometrik Optik.
Aber Lego Batman 2 / 3 und Jurassic World kann man trotzdem bedenkenlos empfehlen, wenn man Lego Games mag :okay:

systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: katschuba
Man merkt dem Spiel auch an, dass da echt viel Arbeit für den Port reingeflossen ist. Spielt sich nahezu genauso gut wie auf der PS4. Ist auch das einzige Vita Spiel bei dem ich parallel keine einzige App öffnen kann, noch nicht einmal die Trophäen. Aber die kann man sich ja zur Not auch auf dem Smartphone anschauen.

Hatte letzte Woche mit Ar nosurge angefangen und muss sagen, auch wenn der Einstieg schwer war, da es den Vorgänger hier nicht gibt, ist echt ein cooles Spiel und gefällt mir obwohl es turn-based ist :D
OST hat auch was und manche Tracks erinnern mich irgendwie an Nier ~yey~
OP vom game.:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3TlDjguWZ0&app=desktop[/ame]

late edit: ich wusste doch, irgendwoher kommen mir manche Tracks noch bekannt vor ~hmm~
Eben dann gedacht: GitS...Origa (RIP) :cry:
Also gleichzeitig stellenweise Nier feel und GitS :D
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQC2Qpo33a8[/ame]

Zuletzt editiert:

Greek God

systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=BldUq2vkbak[/ame]

---------- Beitrag um 18:31 Uhr hinzugefügt ---------- Vorheriger Beitrag um 17:59 Uhr ----------

NIS announces Rose and the Old Castle of Twilight for PS Vita

The latest issue of Dengeki PlayStation this week reveals Rose and the Old Castle of Twilight for PS Vita from Nippon Ichi Software.

Due out on April 28 for 3,980 yen in Japan, the game is directed and features character design by htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary director Masayuki Furuya. It follows the flow of The Firefly Diary and has players exploring an old castle.

Players will control a young girl named Rose and a mysterious giant as they explore and try to escape a ruined old castle covered in thorns.

Speaking with Dengeki PlayStation, Furuya said that he heard concerns about The Firefly Diary being too difficult and wanted to adjust the balance during development for Rose and the Old Castle of Twilight. Furuya notes that this isn’t The Firefly Diary 2, as a sequel was hard to envision, and that he’d want to remake the first game before doing a followup.

This time, the main girl will also have a dreadful experience.

Nippon Ichi Software launched a teaser website for Rose and the Old Castle of Twilight late last week.

[ame]https://twitter.com/koeitecmoeurope/status/664113895087448064[/ame]
Hatte Ich glaube verpasst^^
Besser als der Müll mit God Eater.
Auch wenns Bamco ist, also hiermit nichts am Hut hat Find ich es doch bescheuert, zumal die bei One Piece sagen "Japanese only weil wegen atmo" ~awman~

Greek God

Earth Defense Force 2 has been confirmed for Europe on February 12, thanks to publisher PQube. Will be coming out physically as well.

---
Grand Kingdom - as noted in this thread, Grand Kingdom is coming west thanks to NIS America ;) Game looks beautiful. Scheduled for release this summer - PHYSICALLY too :)

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=prTXrzOsFGg[/ame]
---
SwapQuest is a new addition to the upcoming Vita games. It's a puzzle RPG from sole developer Constantin Graf.
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgOYgXV99xI[/ame]

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
Spielt gerade: GT7 | 60fps FTW
Habt ihr im Store auf der Vita auch so viele Timeouts?

War bei mir immer schon so.

---------- Beitrag um 15:33 Uhr hinzugefügt ---------- Vorheriger Beitrag um 15:31 Uhr ----------

Das Problem betrifft afair nur den Store.

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
Spielt gerade: GT7 | 60fps FTW
Downloads an sich laufen auch gut, nur wenn ich im Store rumnavigiere (z.B. auch in der Downloadliste) gibt's immer wieder Verbindungsfehler.

War früher so, und ist jetzt wieder so, nachdem ich die Vita endlich mal wieder in Betrieb genommen habe.