"Pixelzähler"-Thread

systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: AngelVsMadman
Neuestes von CBOAT:

yaes. Ripend tools helalp. Dvoper familiarty 2. same thihg ocuredwithn ps3cel last tme rou^nd.

@@#ESRMA is handicap prob for now but workarohd wil cume.

Hdwaarwe powr is alwysa behnd tho. never chagns,ing. wo cpomlet HW upate. 900-720p wil be norm. gamwes wil be goud !!thoug and that hwath mat ers. just struggle mre to wok on xon.

I hgu you friend flesh itw alget bettr I promise (:
Übersetzung:
Yes. Ripened tools help. Developer familiarity, too. Same thing occurred with PS3 and Cell last time around.

ESRAM is a handicap for now but a workaround will come.

Hardware power is always behind though. Never changing without a complete hardware update. 900-720p will be the norm. The games will be good though, and that's what matters. They'll just struggle more to work on the Xbox One.

I hug you friend Flash. It will get better, I promise.
Demnach sind es vor allem die dev-tools und der ESRAM die aktuell Probleme bereiten. Trotzdem geht er (was ich für etwas pessimistisch halte) von 720p-900p aus, da die Hardware schwächer ist, aber es wird besser.

PSN-Name: snickerz
Spielt gerade: Bloodborne, Dark Souls 2
Hach ist das schön. Diese Gen werden es wohl eher die bone games sein, die technisch etwas hinterher hinken. Sony hat aus der PS3 gelernt würde ich sagen während M$ alle Vorteile die sie in der current gen hatten verspielt. :)

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 2

systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
Ich frag mich noch immer wie man ausgerechnet mit den Dev-Tools hinten liegen kann. Gerade MS.
Haben sie schlicht Sony unterschätzt (das wird schon passen, die Japaner liefern eh was deutlich schlechteres ab), wollten sie später starten (Q1 2014), oder ihre Hardware einfach falsch eingestuft?

Spielt gerade: Okami HD, Wolfenstein 2
Ein bisschen was von allem. An sich ist der ESRAM ja nicht die Hürde, er ist dem EDRAM der 360 schließlich nicht ganz unähnlich in der Handhabung. Allerdings ist dieses Design eben nach wie vor eher exotisch. Bei der 360 fiel es nicht ins Gewicht, weil Sony bei der PS3 den Speicher komplett versemmelt hat und die Lösung von MS im Vergleich immer noch besser war. Nun aber, mit dem HUMA Design der PS4, erscheint die Puffer-Lösung im Vergleich als unbequemer. Sie ist im Grunde ja nicht schlecht und die Programmierung der One dürfte vom Schwierigkeitsgrad nicht deutlich von der 360 abweichen. Aber Sonys Lösung ist dieses Mal schlicht die simpelste und beste zugleich aus Entwicklersicht, mit der sich selbst ohne vernünftige Tools halbwegs arbeiten lässt.

Zuletzt editiert:
Zu Ghosts noch was.

Die M! spricht von einer 360 ähnlichen (nur die Charaktere und Effekte sehen dezent besser aus) Grafik und daher einer Enttäuschung.
Daher umso unverständlicher, kein FullHD zu liefern.
Sofern es "nur" an der verfügbaren Software (von MS) liegt..naja, "ok".
Trotzdem unschön, wenn der Platzhirsch (über 24 Millionen Black Ops 2 wurden im Jahr 2012 verkauft und so ist der Titel auf Platz 1, der Softwareverkäufe) so was abliefert, während DICE und GG einen die Augen schmelzen lassen.

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
Spielt gerade: GT7 | 60fps FTW
Jack Frags: I'll be posting Xbox One and PS4 footage - Direct capture 1080p on the 29th October - I'm not allowed to post before then. I have several hours of PS4 multiplayer and the full single player campaign on Xbox One recorded.

Angry_Gnome: It might be too early to ask, but could you notice any significant graphical differences between the PS4 and Xbox One versions? Thanks for your videos by the way, I watch them weekly and am excited for your continued BF4 coverage!

Jack Frags: I can't talk specifics until the 29th but I can say that one of the next gen console versions definitely looks better than the other.
And finally I think you guys will be very surprised when you see Xbox One vs PS4 footage!
via http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=703957

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
Spielt gerade: GT7 | 60fps FTW
Albert P. sagte:
Here’s a fact that will blow your mind.

The guy that runs 3rd party relations for Xbox is one of my best friends. And we have to play this information game all the time. He has the utmost respect for the confidentiality of partner details. So I did call him and ask him, and he told me very directly “You don’t need to know”

End of conversation. End of speculation.

Nobody at MS will comment on this. Most people don’t know. This is Activision’s product, and it’s completely up to them on how/when they want to show this product, why they choose to roll-out their game in a certain way, and what platforms they choose to show on.

There is no point in lying about anything. If I did know, I would have just said “I can’t say”. You all would have gotten the same answer.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=87364549#post87364549
Als ob der "MS Director of Product Planning" das nicht herausfinden könnte wenn er will ?(.

Da würde ich mir dann den Arsch ablachen.
Du bist im falschen Forum. :)

Das wird sicher ein dämlicher sp vs MP Vergleich. Am besten noch von sonem angry bone Fanboy.
Wobei mir persönlich BF mehr als nur egal ist.

IMHO spricht die Tatsache, dass CoD oder BF überhaupt auf einer der Konsolen schlechter aussieht für die Unfähigkeit der Entwickler...

But before we dive in, a bit of background is required. Interviews tend to take three different forms - face-to-face, on the phone or, as is the case here, an email Q&A. The not-so-good news is that it took quite some time for the answers to return, hence our referring to CryEngine 3 and its successor when it was subsequently revealed at Gamescom that they are one and the same (and that the numbering has gone), before Microsoft announced that Ryse was running at sub-native 1080p resolution, and a long time before Yerli's DICE 2013 presentation where he revealed a raft of new visual upgrades for the firm's Xbox One launch title. It also means that our key follow-up question - specifically on how Crytek has quantified the performance differential between the two next-gen consoles bearing in mind the relative GPU specs - still remains unanswered, despite a lot of chasing.
:D

CryTek: We are also looking forward to seeing what the PlayStation 4 will offer in regards to online compute capacities, and the strategy rolled out for Xbox One cloud support is certainly going to be very interesting in terms of compute power for next-gen games. I also think Microsoft's decision to include Kinect as standard is a positive one, as it avoids fragmenting the market and allows developers to treat its functionality as a given.
Ja ich kann auch nicht verstehen warum Sony nicht mehr über die cloud spricht und welche essentielle Nachteile es bringt, die Kamera nicht ins Set zu integrieren.

Digital Foundry: On the face of it the bigger GPU and wider bandwidth of the PlayStation 4 makes it far more powerful than the Xbox One. Yet developers like John Carmack - and even PC benchmarks on equivalent hardware - suggest that the two platforms may be closer than the specs suggest. What's your assessment?
War das eine Frage, oder ein Statement?

CryTek: 30fps is a standard that is above, for example, what most cinemas use for showing films. Early demos with higher frame-rate experiences have shown that gamers and viewers have a mixed opinion about its perceived quality - for example, how 48fps cinema experiences were received. So it's both a production design choice as well as user research.
Echt jetzt, muss jetzt wieder der Filmvergleich herhalten, um 30fps zu rechtfertigen. Und warum läuft dann der MP wo es nicht auf (wie er sagt) "filmische emotionale Momente" ankommt?

Der Rest ist interessant, weicht aber politisch korrekt von allen wichtigen Fragen ab.
Lediglich was die Audio- & Move-Engine machen wird oberflächlich etwas beschrieben.

Wenn es auf der leistungsfähigeren Hardware nicht besser aussähe spräche das für die Unfähigkeit (und/oder fehlende Zeit und Ressourcen) der Entwickler.
Das wäre der Fall wenn die Games eine Konsole wirklich ausreizen. Aber du glaubst doch kaum das Ghosts irgendeine der Konsolen an ihre Grenzen treibt, oder? Evtl liegts ja an der Fisch KI xD