Gran Turismo 6

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
Spielt gerade: GT7 | 60fps FTW
Polyphony removed hidden trackside logos at Monza

Exactly 4 months ago, I made a post in the GT6 Easter Eggs about old Marlboro F1 logos being found near the pit exit at Monza.

The photo below:

A few minute ago, while driving on the new Monza 80s track. I discover that the logos wasn't on the same wall I took the photo. Curiously I change tracks to the current Monza and found the logos are longer on the wall as shown in the photo below.

I about to guess that the logos were removed in the recent 1.07 or 1.08 updates since PD remodeled Monza for it 80s version.
Schade.

Zuletzt editiert:

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
Tabakwerbung wurde sogar aus den hist. Senna-Photos rauseditiert :-/.
Bei Monza frage ich mich ob sie erst wegen GTPlanet draufgekommen sind.

---------- Beitrag um 17:55 Uhr hinzugefügt ---------- Vorheriger Beitrag um 17:52 Uhr ----------

In Forza 4 gibt's übrigens zwei Autos mit Tabakwerbung. Porsche und Audi - beides DLC - vielleicht kein Zufall. Dem Porsche fehlte die Werbung nämlich in den Vorgängern (auf Disk).

Echt?
Ich hab ja FM4, allerdings bis auf die free und Collector's Edition DLCs keinen geholt.

Ich dachte, dass Tabakwerbung offiziell in Videogames verboten sind?

Bei Forza-Motorsport wird dies ja durch den Editor, den einige dort richtig krass beherschen, umgangen.
So hab ich zB auch genügend Fahrzeuge mit Tabakwerbung in meiner Garage. :D

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9195 mit Tapatalk

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
http://www.onlineracedriver.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/FM4FebALMSPackAudi.jpg
http://simhq.com/forum/files/userga...6539_185465731476342_1350704_1139318273_n.jpg

Der Liveryeditor ermöglicht natürlich vieles. Aus dem Lotus wird so ein ganzes F1 Starterfeld :ugly:.
Mich wundert fast, daß es wegen des Editors noch keine Beschwerden von irgendwelchen Markeninhabern gegeben hat - zumindest ist mir nichts bekannt.

Ich dachte, dass Tabakwerbung offiziell in Videogames verboten sind?
Ich weiß nicht wie das genau ist. Die Werbung fehlt ja schon immer auch als es in echt noch fast überall erlaubt war.

Zuletzt editiert:
PSN-Name: willidaswiesel
Spielt gerade: TLOU,B2S,GTAV,MW3,GHOSTS
Ich denke mal eher das den spielemachern selbst überlassen ist aber die es rauslassen da sie ansonsten ja die jugend verführen könnten. Meine Theorie. Genau so wie mit der alten Diebels oder der Königspilsner werbung auf dem 190 evo2 der oldschool DTM

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I was watching a replay of the Brands Hatch challenge with the Lotus T97 and i noticed the body of the car getting lower to the ground as the speed increased. I wasn't sure about it as the circuit isn't exactly flat so i took the Lotus to the special stage route x circuit to take a better look:
I also tested it on the Sauber C9:
When changing the downforce the dynamic ride height does change.

I also tested it on the Ferrari F430 scuderia, there is no noticable change in ride height at high speeds. So it seems to apply only for cars with high downforce.
This dates back to at least GT3. I remember building hybrids going 300mph+ with more than F1 car downforce,and you could see the tires come through the fenders at high speeds. Car pushing on the ground with downforce.
http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/dynamic-ride-height.310674/

~notbad~

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Im Juni kommt eine neue Skulptur :ugly:
When Lord March and Mercedes-Benz AMG CEO Ola Källenius unveil this year’s Festival of Speed central feature, Gran Turismo 6 gamers will be able to update their game software simultaneously to see (and race past) the new giant sculpture before the Festival opens.

At 10pm (UK time) on 26 June, as the very moment of the official reveal, the digital version of the Goodwood Hillclimb will be updated. That means GT6 fans will be able to download the new version, and then drive the famous Goodwood Hillclimb course past the spectacular new tribute feature to 120 years of Mercedes in motorsport – amazingly before any of the real-life drivers get to do the same in the Festival of Speed shoot-outs.

GT6 creator Polyphony says it’s the first time in the game’s history that it has been technically possible to add content to an existing game on the market, and send a simultaneous message to all users. It’s also the first time the game has been synchronised with a live world event, which we’re all very excited about!

So see you online on Thursday 26th? We’ll probably be driving the SLS AMG GT3…

If you want to know why we’re so excited about the new Mercedes-Benz Central Feature in front of the house – sorry, we can’t talk about it yet! Meanwhile, here’s a gallery of some of the spectacular sculptures from Festivals past:
http://grrc.goodwood.com/festival-o...-synchronise-fos-central-feature-unveiling#/0

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Wir wär's mit einem weiteren Nissan ?

Kommt am 10.6.
Edit: Die echte Enthüllung, nicht automatisch auch in GT6

http://www.gtplanet.net/new-nissan-coming-to-gran-turismo-set-for-june-10th-reveal/

“There are 148 Nissan cars in Gran Turismo 6. Each car — from the Skyline Sport Coupe and Fairlady Z, to the GT-R NISMO GT3 — represents a chapter of Nissan’s story. On June 10th we open the next chapter.”

Kyrill

Held vom Erdbeerfeld
Der wäre natürlich auch möglich..! :)

---------- Beitrag um 19:43 Uhr hinzugefügt ---------- Vorheriger Beitrag um 19:40 Uhr ----------

Schaut man sich aber die Silhouette genauer an, kann es nicht der neue Autech GTR sein...