ARK:Survival Evolved (oder das bessere Jurassic Park-Spiel)

systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
Spielt gerade: verrückt
Ist mir gestern nochmal extrem im Wald und in einer Höhle aufgefallen:
hat noch wer das Problem, dass die Lautsprecher verkehrtrum sind?
Zocke mit Headset und alles was rechts ist kommt aus dem linken Ohr und Umgekehrt -.-
(Nein, ich trage das Ding richtig :ugly:)

systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: Freeze187
Spiel ich(Pro),lohnt sich,weil noch nicht fertig, und immer verbessert wird. Spiele es momentan allerdings nur lokal. Man kann es sogar im Splitscreen zocken. Können es ja mal zusammen zocken,falls du es dir holst. Kann ich dir ein bisschen erklären. Ein Ründchen Ark geht immer.

Hachja....dieses Spiel...
Dachte mir, da ich ja eh alles vorbereitet hab, mach ich mich mal an die Platin.
Hatte nicht mehr allzu viel gefehlt, da die meiste Zeit da ja eher in die Vorbereitung geht.
Ok, gehe mir also die letzten beiden Artefakte holen...keine Trophy. Naja warten wir halt mal ein wenig vllt poppt die noch...töte ich halt gerade mal noch schnell die Bosse....keine Trophy....
Naja vllt stimmt was mit meinem Spiel nicht? Also mal an die höchste Stelle geflogen...keine Trophy...
Da dachte ich mir nur "FU Wildcard, dann mach ich halt alles im SP über Admin Commands!"....hat dann auch auf einmal funktioniert...ABER da dachte sich wohl Wildcard auch "FU Spieler!"....Man kann eine Trophy (Veteran Paleontologist) momentan NICHT erhalten. 4 Kisten die man dafür finden müsste sind NICHT im Spiel ~awman~
Ach und ein kurzes google hat ergeben, dass das wohl schon seit Anfang Januar der Fall ist :kopfpatsch:

Zuletzt editiert:
systems, systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: KING_DJ
Laut Profiles haben mind. über 300 Leute die Platin in dem Spiel, vlt. hilft dir das:
Posted December 6, 2016 (edited)
I haven't tried it yet as waiting for NA release to drop in a few hours, but when I asked one of the developers, they said trophies do work on private servers.
Posted Wednesday at 12:09 AM
Found a solution. I found on some achievement site the same problem and ive read to change the trophy language to english but yhey are already so ive tryed to change my console language from dutch to english and now they pop on my current save. Only needed 1 artifact to pop the trophy. And all the bosses where spawned without the arena with cheat kill. Just the 80% discovery seems not to work because from what ive seen is that im out of my map to. Just this one and the notes left. So hope that pops 2.
Edit:
Es gibt keine verbuggten Trophäen, aber einige können Zeitversetzt (c.a. 30 min.) bzw. nach Neustart erscheinen
bis auf "Dein erster Tag..." und "Erprobter Paläontologe" sind alle Trophäen mit Hilfe von "Command Befehle" in kürzester Zeit zu erlangen. Diese sind aber nur im "Einzelspieler", bzw. "Nicht-Dedizierten Multiplayer" möglich, da es auf den öffentlichen Servern keine Admin Console gibt.
http://www.playjurassicark.com/admin-commands-summon-creatures/
https://arkforum.de/index.php/Attachment/9504-Itemliste04122016-pdf/
http://ark.gamepedia.com/Console_Commands

Zuletzt editiert:
Danke, aber geht ja nur noch um die eine Trophy da und die kann man mit aktuellem Update nicht bekommen, da man für die Trophy seit irgendwann im Januar mehr Items brauch, diese aber nicht im Spiel zu finden sind. Handelt sich um Note #8 von jeweils den 4 ersten Überlebenden. Lustigerweise sind die #9 und #10 drin :-/

systems, systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: KING_DJ

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
Spielt gerade: GT7 | 60fps FTW
Instead of targeting 30FPS like on the other consoles, we’re targeting 60FPS for the Xbox One X. I would say most of the time for PS4 Pro you would be seeing 30FPS on PS4 Pro at 1080P, whereas with the Xbox One X you’re going to see double the frame rate at 1080P, 60FPS. We might even allow the frame rate to go higher than 60 FPS, but we’re still looking into that. Right now it’s actually uncapped but on a TV it’s not that useful [because they’re locked to 60Hz].

Previously on PS4 Pro, we had the option to choose between frame rate (720P@60FPS) and resolution (1080P@30). We removed it because it’s a better experience for the users now.

Because ours is a multiplayer game, the complexity on the screen can be very unpredictable. Variable resolution is something we introduced this year to try and stabilize the frame rate on lower PCs and consoles so that when people go into a huge base and someone’s got a hundred dinosaurs, the resolution scales down but the frame rate stays smooth.

We’re not targeting 4K resolution or anything like that, instead we’re targeting higher quality pixels.
und was ist jetzt das Setting auf der PS4P?

If you think about it, it’s [XB1 X] kind of equivalent to a GTX 1070 maybe and the Xbox One X actually has 12GB of GDDR5 memory. It’s kind of like having a pretty high-end PC minus a lot of overhead due to the operating system on PC. So I would say it’s equivalent to a 16GB 1070 PC, and that’s a pretty good deal for $499.
We’re definitely going to implement HDR support. It’s one of those things we really like in games. I feel like HDR has a much important place in games than 3D TVs or even 4K. It does make a big difference as long as you’re using it in the right circumstances.

ARK at its core is an HDR game, we just tone map it for SDR (Standard Dynamic Range) for non-HDR displays. We will enable HDR on PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox One S and Xbox One X. We might do it on Windows 10 too – the game is coming on the Windows 10 Store too and it will have cross-buy and cross-play with the Xbox One version.

Because it’s the same code base, taking advantage of HDR in that environment. Not sure if we’ll do that on Steam or not, we’ll see. It’s a little harder on Steam where people’s system configurations vary wildly.
http://wccftech.com/ark-dev-xb1x-like-gtx-1070/

---------- Beitrag um 01:41 Uhr hinzugefügt ---------- Vorheriger Beitrag um 01:39 Uhr ----------

Zur Erinnerung:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdiNhqAg40Q[/ame]

---------- Beitrag um 01:42 Uhr hinzugefügt ---------- Vorheriger Beitrag um 01:41 Uhr ----------

von der E3
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNINqHxWQB0[/ame]

Zuletzt editiert:
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: AngelVsMadman
instead we’re targeting higher quality pixels.
Aha.
Previously on PS4 Pro, we had the option to choose between frame rate (720P@60FPS) and resolution (1080P@30). We removed it because it’s a better experience for the users now.
Ja warum auch nicht...
I would say most of the time for PS4 Pro you would be seeing 30FPS on PS4 Pro at 1080P, whereas with the Xbox One X you’re going to see double the frame rate at 1080P, 60FPS. We might even allow the frame rate to go higher than 60 FPS
Macht in diesem Zusammenhang Sinn...