PS4 Gerüchteküche

systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: AngelVsMadman
Kommen Journey und The unfinished Swan auch auf die PS4?

Das man dem einen oder anderen Spiel auf der PS4 nochmal eine Chance einräumt und die PS3-Käufer dank X-Buy nochmal um ein Spiel "reicher" macht ist eine nette Idee. Aber das Meiste davon haben die Leute doch schon durchgezockt und dient dann im Endeffekt nur noch für die "exklusive PS4-Games"-Liste.

systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: tiro_opx
Spielt gerade: Playstation Vita
Ich muss zugeben, dass ich viele Indies aus Zeitmangel liegen lassen habe. So wie auch o.g. Spiele. Jetzt beim PS4 Start - wo es noch relativ wenig zum zocken gibt - nehme ich diese dann gerne mit :)

PSN-Name: Legend_of_Gilead
Spielt gerade: Nier Automata
Kommen Journey und The unfinished Swan auch auf die PS4?

Das man dem einen oder anderen Spiel auf der PS4 nochmal eine Chance einräumt und die PS3-Käufer dank X-Buy nochmal um ein Spiel "reicher" macht ist eine nette Idee. Aber das Meiste davon haben die Leute doch schon durchgezockt und dient dann im Endeffekt nur noch für die "exklusive PS4-Games"-Liste.

#Ps4HasOnlyPs3Games

Finde es auch nicht so toll, das sind alles Spiele die ich nur einmal durchzocken würde bzw es auch schon getan habe, daher ganz nett aber was neues wäre mir lieber.

systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: AngelVsMadman
Nun ich glaube nicht, dass durch diese Ports groß Ressourcen belegt werden, die auch für etwas Anderes besser genutzt werden könnten. Das Team bei Santa Monica, welches sich um diese Ports kümmert bzw. sie eher beaufsichtigt (sind ja kleine 3rd Studios die sich so ihr Geld für ihre eigenen Projekte verdienen) ist sicher sehr überschaubar.

Aber solche Ports sind nun mal eher für die Statistik und vermitteln ein etwas schräges Bild. Aber immer noch besser als auf PS4 umgestellte PS3-Projekte.

PSN-Name: Legend_of_Gilead
Spielt gerade: Nier Automata
Ja klar werden die kaum Ressourcen fressen, wollte ich auch garnicht andeuten. Naja für Leute die Journey verpasst haben ist das sicher eine tolle Bereicherung, falls es denn wirklich für die Ps4 kommt.

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
Spielt gerade: GT7 | 60fps FTW
Nordic site still claims that Sony have acquired the rights to Crash Bandicoot
We were kind of hoping that Crash Bandicoot would be revealed at the PlayStation 4 All-Access event that aired on the 14th of November, 2013 -- and, when it wasn't, we reached out to our contact who was the first to leak Uncharted 4 information to us to see if they had any information on a next-gen Crash Bandicoot.

We were the first site to confirm that Uncharted 4 was in development for the PlayStation 4 and that it would be revealed this year. The source that leaked this information to us had a lot to say about the upcoming Crash Bandicoot reboot.

Crash Bandicoot has a very complicated history. The first four games were developed by Naughty Dog and released exclusively on the PlayStation. Later, the series became a multi-platform title after a falling-out between Sony Computer Entertainment and Universal Studios. The series was handed over to another developer and become a multi-platform title. Activision currently hold the listened for the Crash Bandicoot series.

Crash Bandicoot is definitely on its way to the PlayStation 4. The PS4 is basically the second iteration of the PS2 and they are going to be bringing back some of the biggest games from that era. I did not get to see any game-play, but it is definitely in production. I spoke briefly to a friend whom I visited ND with about this the other day; it is possibly that ND is actually working with SMS on this game. I cannot confirm this, but it seems very plausible. There is a chance of a small teaser this year, or at least an announcement, but I wouldn’t count on it.

Yesterday, 16th of November, our source confirmed that a next-gen reboot of Crash Bandicoot is, indeed, in production and is definitely on its way to the PlayStation 4. One of the biggest, and well kept, secrets in the industry could be that Sony has recently acquired the Bandicoot lisence of Activision and Naughty Dog and Santa Monica Studios are working together on the next-gen reboot of the series.

If Naughty Dog and Santa Monica Studios are, in fact, working on the next Crash game we can safely assume that it will be a PlayStation exclusive and very good.

Greek God

Dynamic Entry into Ark Blast
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: Greek-God88
Spielt gerade: Cold Steel
ooooooh sweet jesus give me the strength

~lol~

Ich hab Crash nur ein einziges mal gespielt als ich noch ein ganz kleiner Bengel war.
Habs ausgeliehen bekommen und ständig gestorben beim zocken, seitdem nie wieder Interesse gehabt :(
Würde gerne wissen wie das mit Next Gen Power aussehen würde:)