PlayStation Vita Slim [PCH-2000]

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
Spielt gerade: GT7 | 60fps FTW
Dafür brennt nichts mehr ein. In dem Video wird das Display sehr unvorteilhaft von der Seite gezeigt.

Mit Verschlimmbesserungen muss man heute leider bei allen Hardwarerevisionen rechnen.
War früher nicht anders.

PSX hat Anschlüsse verloren, PS2 das Tray-Laufwerk, die PS3 hat jetzt auch so einen doofen Toploader.

Zuletzt editiert:

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
Eindrücke von 2 Personen - durchaus positiv:
edit: If you have more things you want video of just let me know.

Played a few more hours last night before bed. Played some Hotline Miami, Uncharted, Lumines, Resident Evil 2, Spelunky, and EDF 2017. Since people are still asking here are some bullet points on the PS Vita PCH-2000:

Speakers are louder by about 25% (as shown in 4th video)
Headphone output is louder/more powerful by 25%
The screen looks much better in person than on a camera
Colors are still very vibrant (see video 4)
It fits well in old cases since it has the same width
Wifi seems better and FASTER (see video 4)
64GB card isn't faster
The new cases for the Vita kind of suck. (Video 1 and 3)
Brightness is more than bright enough
I have no problem retiring my OLED
Overall it is a beautiful console with a lot of improvements. I will not be missing the OLED.

Here are the other 3 unboxing and hands on videos I did if you missed them:

Unboxing and Hands on 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72AZBxSgVkQ

Unboxing the Light Blue Vita 2000: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaYnIe-lYr0

More indepth look at the PS Vita 2000 after I transferred content to the 64GB card: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZXV4jaeKYY

After spending some time with the Vita 2000, some more thoughts on headphone output power, speakers, FASTER WIFI?, how PSP/PS1 games look, screen brightness, long play sessions, and more: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg0L5BvYC10
Can anyone tell me if the X and O button is switched with this?
Like all japanese Vitas, yes. It can not be changed but it is just for menu stuff to accept and to go back.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=86243419&postcount=205

My black 2000 finally arrived today. I've played around with it for the past hour, here are some brief initial impressions.

First, it feels fantastic. The rubberised grip on the back of the unit makes holding it very comfortable, and the button placement is great. The 1000 feels clunky in comparison. The L/R triggers are noticeably improved, and the face buttons feel a bit more clicky. The dpad feels a tad bit looser than the 1000, overall they are extremely close but right now if I had to choose which dpad I like better I'd go with the 1000. Overall the 2000 is the clear winner in comfort, and this is a big deal for me as I don't enjoy playing uncomfortable handhelds (such as the Vita 1000 and OG 3DS) for extended periods of time.

The screen looks far better in person than in any pictures or video posted online, which is why I am not going to bother posting pictures here. The colours are more subdued compared to the 1000's OLED, but it is a sharp, vibrant, high quality LCD with no ghosting or other noticeable flaws. Great viewing angles too, and no perceptible input lag. Side by side, the main difference I notice between the 1000's screen and the 2000's screen is the 1000 is brighter, with colours that feel oversaturated with a bit too much contrast. The 2000, on the other hand, sometimes feels like the colours are a bit too subdued. Something in between the two screens would be ideal, but this is really just being nitpicky. They are both great screens in their own ways. In fact, I have found PSP games look better on the 2000's screen, perhaps because the OLED exposes more of the artifacts/problems with the original graphics?

One thing that really stood out in my comparison was the difference in speaker quality. The 2000 model is so improved in this regard, it blew me away. The speakers are placed better so your thumbs do not block them (a problem on the 1000), but that is not all: the volume is nearly doubled, and the clarity of sound has been improved tremendously. Richer bass, clearer high tones, etc. I always had to use headphones on my 1000 because the speakers were such garbage, but not anymore with my 2000.

The feel in the hands, the thinness, the light weight, the microUSB charging, the extra hour of battery life, and the vastly superior audio quality make the 2000 model the clearly superior one for me. The screen is still wonderful, it's just not OLED. It's on par with the ipad Mini screen, for example. If you can deal with that, you'll love this. If all you care about is an OLED screen, you'll want to stick with your 1000. That's pretty much all it comes down to in the end.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=86219344&postcount=183

Zuletzt editiert:
PSN-Name: BlackDeath893
Spielt gerade: Evolve, DriveClub, PC
Sagtmal kann mir einer sagen wo man die Vita kaufen kann die Slim? Außer auf playasia? Mir is das ganze irgendwie zu teuer mit 190€ Vita + Versand + Zoll + Steuern da kommt man ja auf über 250€... Dann doch lieber die alte Vita für 150 oder was meint ihr? Finde das Design der neuen richtig geil muss ich gestehen und den Display auch.

Planet

50% water, 50% air, the glass is always full!
PSN-Name: PlanetJumble
Da wirst du noch warten müssen, weil hierzulande erst noch die alten Modelle durchverkauft werden. Irgendetwas müssen sie ihrem Heimatland auch bieten - wir kriegen die PS4, die Japaner die neue Vita und Vita TV. :)

Na also dann warte ich jedenfalls noch ^^

Hab mir gerade im "Außendienst" die Vita beim örtlichen Media Markt angesehen.. xD

Muss sagen ich finde die geht ja garnicht! Klobig, mit meinen Händen bin ich ständig auf der Rückseite auf dem Touchpad und die Analogsticks sind ja ein Graus! Winzig klein und so unsagbar billig im Gefühl weil sie so leicht gehen... Ne also da warte ich lieber noch ne weile auf die Slim und seh mir das nochmal an, oder hat einer von euch zufällig ne Slim und kann seine Erfahrungen mit uns teilen???

Planet

50% water, 50% air, the glass is always full!
PSN-Name: PlanetJumble
Klar sind sie nicht so gut wie die vom DualShock3, aber man muss nun mal Kompromisse eingehen. Die Hörnchen lösen definitiv das Problem mit dem rückseitigen Touchpad, Aber ein wenig klobig ist die Vita wirklich, würde gerne mal eine 2000er anfassen. Jedoch habe ich die 143 Euro nie im Geringsten bereut. :D

Ja dachte ich mir das das keiner nachvollziehen kann ^^

Von so Hörnchen oder wie Ihr das nennt halte ich nichts, will nicht so viel rumschleppen und das Teil nicht noch klobiger machen...

Die Sticks finde ich schon madig, aber wird sich denke ich auch nicht bessern.. Naja bin gerade dabei mir eine zu holen sollte ich eine haben werde ich ausführlich berichten! :)

systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
Spielt gerade: verrückt
Ja man sollte alles Testen bevor man Urteilt, deswegen sage ich auch nicht, dass die Slim besser/schlechter ist ;)
Dieser Aufsatz den ich mir da gekauft hatte, naja macht das rumschleppen natürlich schwieriger, aber ich für meinen Teil zocke mit der Vita eh größtenteils Zuhause und mit dem Ding fühlt sich die Vita fast genau wie der DS3 an :)
Bei den Sticks kann ich die "Aufregung" noch weniger verstehen, die gefallen mir Stellenweise sogar besser als die des DS3s :D

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Zuletzt editiert: