Borderlands 2 Vita

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
Spielt gerade: GT7 | 60fps FTW
Auf der Vita wird nun von der neuen Möglichkeit Gebrauch gemacht mehr RAM zu nutzen.
Dabei läuft dann überhaupt nix mehr nebenbei, d.h. keine Friend List, keine Trophies anschaubar,...

Borderlands 2 Patch 1.08 is now live! (74 MB)
Patch notes:

* Fixed various bugs.
* Improved overall playability.
* Added option for additional vehicle control method.
* Added sort by value option for inventory.
* Added user's support ID in ShiFT menu.
* Increased drop rate of legendary items across the game.
* Update PlayStation Vita SDK to 3.500.
* Enabled +77 MB expanded memory mode.

Personal note: wow, kudos to 3PP and IGS for supporting the game, despite their not-so-great track record and mixed reviews of BL2 Vita.

---------- Beitrag um 21:15 Uhr hinzugefügt ---------- Vorheriger Beitrag um 21:09 Uhr ----------

Minimal besser:
Alright, played the Vita version for a bit, here are a few quick impressions:

- The menu screen already seems better. Runs smoother.
- I started playing a new game, right up until I got to the Southern Shelf. I know it was only Claptrap's Place, a small area with only a few enemies on screen at once, but it was actually fine. No major drops or anything.
- Accessing the echo menu also seemed quicker, although that could be due to it being a new game and missing all the missions/items from a later game.
- Loading up a new area is still as slow as hell. Texture pop-in still takes time, although to be fair that seems to be a staple of the series anyway.
- I then loaded up an older file, set in Lynchwood. There things started to drop, and that was without fighting any enemies. I can't predict that ending well.
- Sanctuary is still its low fps self, although I'm pretty sure that it has improved. Slightly.

All in all, it's marginally better from quick impressions, but still playable. Far, far better than it was at launch. This all but confirms that Jak and Daxter will take the crown as the worst port on the Vita while Borderlands 2 will be forever listed as an ambitious but imperfect title that was rushed to a deadline and never given what it deserved. Also another Iron Galaxy port.
I also played in the first area a bit and can vouch for this. It's definitely an improvement in smoothness, but I doubt anything who previously found it unplayable would now find it acceptable.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=183451259&postcount=97
A changelog full of promises for Vita Version. Loaded my save in Sanctuary, still a slideshow.

I still don't understand why here in euroland we're only at 1.06 instead of 1.08.

Zuletzt editiert: