The Last of Us Part II

PSN-Name: totalbloody
Spielt gerade: Red Dead Redemption 2 / Horizon Zero Dawn
habs jetzt bei Otto bestellt, der hat mir gesagt die haben das so gar schon auf Lager aber dürfen es natürlich noch nicht so extrem früh verschicken.
habe jetzt 52€ incl versand bezahlt. (neukunden rabatt 15€ +5€ extra rabatt) billiger geht nicht.

Zuletzt editiert:

Thor

G-A-M-E-T-W-O
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: Dojii
Ich glaube eher, dass ist ne Art von stiller Protest der Käufer gegen das ganze künstliche Gehetze im Netz.
Ist doch nur logisch, dass es so krass hoch ist. Die, die es haben wollen, bestellen es vor und bewerten es mit 5, um ne Message zu senden. Die, die es nicht haben wollen (sei es grundsätzlich oder als Reaktion auf den Leak), bestellen es nicht und können keine miese Bewertung geben.

Ich geb zu, ich hab nach dem Vorbestellen und schon Spiele direkt bewertet, bevor sie raus waren. :ugly:

PSN-Name: Crash Bandicoot
Spielt gerade: Crash Bandicoot
Preview: (soll Gameplay Spoiler enthalten - keine Story Spoiler! )
Übrigens der Siebte-Sinn Modus (bei dem man Gegner durch Wände sehen kann), ist nicht mehr optional sondern durchgehend present! Das raubt soviel an Spannung....::sick::

Weitere Previews:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-last-of-us-part-ii-preview-thread.217170/

Alle Reviewer die eine Early Copy erhalten haben, dürfen in ihrem Preview nichts über die Story verraten.

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
Spielt gerade: GT7 | 60fps FTW
5 Schwierigkeitsgrade + weitere Einstellungen.

Survival ist der höchste.

und normal = easy :toldyou: ~troll~
Too Easy
Stupid enemies make the game quite easy at times, but those who are looking for a challenge should take note of another thing as well. I played on 'normal' difficulty my first time around, and that made exploring a bit boring at times because I'd already reached max capacity for most of the resources I found. A weird thing to complain about when this is one of the many fabulous ways Naughty Dog has made the game more accessible, but I recommend playing the game on hard or higher if you're an experienced player who prefers slitting throats instead of pretending to be The Terminator. Rifling through drawers and searching vehicles was much more engaging the second time around for me when I played on 'hard', as that both lead to fewer resources in the world and more challenging enemies.
Difficulty is highly customizable. I played through the hospital infiltration on a few different challenge settings, and the gulf between them is noticeable. However, you aren’t bound to defined modes like easy, normal, or hard; you can also fine-tune specific elements of the experience, like how much damage Ellie takes, how perceptive enemies are, and how plentiful resources are in the world.
There are around 60 different accessibility options in the game’s menu, covering things like controls, visual aids, audio clues, navigation and traversal, and combat. Some are fairly standard features, like being able to make the UI larger or tweak the subtitles for color blind users. Other elements are much more involved. There’s a text-to-speech option that reads out everything in the game, from menus to the notes Ellie picks up on her journey, and audio cues to indicate when there are items nearby or a ledge you can climb up. A new high-contrast mode changes the visuals entirely for low-vision players, rendering the world a light grey, and turning allies blue and enemies red. (This was inspired by the unlockable “thief vision” filter in Uncharted 4.) You can even use the Dual Shock controller’s touchpad to zoom in and get a closer look at the world.
The NX gamer video said it looks and performs about the same on base as it does Pro, just 1080p resolution.

Zuletzt editiert:

Arekhon

systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
Spielt gerade: Warframe, SB Demo
Bin erst noch dabei "The Last of Us - Remastered" + "Left Behind" durchzuspielen. Da löst die Gewalt auch schon Unbehagen aus - interessant ist halt vor allem durchgehend der Dialog und die Entwicklung zwischen Ellie und Joel. Ich hatte das tatsächlich so lang nicht weitergespielt, dass ich die wenigen Spoiler, die mir mal über den Weg gekommen sind, schon vergessen hatte und bereits ein paarmal überrascht wurde...

"The Last of Us 2" werde ich mir wohl erst kaufen, wenn ich es schon auf der PS5 spielen kann, da ich ja keine PS4 Pro habe und es aber dann schon in HDR und mehr als FHD genießen möchte.

"The Last of Us 2" werde ich mir wohl erst kaufen, wenn ich es schon auf der PS5 spielen kann, da ich ja keine PS4 Pro habe und es aber dann schon in HDR und mehr als FHD genießen möchte.
Sony sollte auch mal die Katze aus dem Sack lassen und über ein Programm wie bei MS sprechen und mir mitteilen, ob ich eine verbesserte PS5 Version kostenlos erhalten würde.

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
Spielt gerade: GT7 | 60fps FTW
The Last of Us Part 2: Naughty Dog changed the ending of the game during development
We interviewed Halley Gross, one of the key people on Neil Druckmann's Naughty Dog team, responsible for writing the game's story.
https://as.com/meristation/2020/06/02/noticias/1591095668_754989.html
(Spanisch)

Google Translate sagte:
I was hired four years ago at Naughty Dog, in July (2016). When I entered the company Neil already had an idea of the beginning and also had an end, which is now different from the actual end of the game. Everything in between was missing. All that connected is what Neil and I have been working on
So did you change the ending of the game during development? Why did you do it?

Yes, about two years ago we changed the end of the game . We had a specific ending that was going to lead Ellie to take a particular path. There was something interesting about him ... Look, one of the things I love about working at Naughty Dog is that everyone has their own voice, has something to say. We initially had that ending, a version that we had shared in the studio and that we were going to continue developing. But as we progressed and saw the development of the game evolve in each of the departments, it became clear to us that an alternative to that end was actually going to be more interesting. That he might be able to convey a different message. That it was going to be more interesting, in short. Without spoilers !

Noch ein Interview mit ihr
The Last of Us Part 2 co-writer: ‘There are no heroes or villains’
“Hopefully, even if you are not a 19-year-old lesbian, you are still seeing parts of Ellie and parts of her decision-making that resonate with you,” said Gross. “What we’re trying to do is that, as you’re with Ellie in these moment-to-moment decisions, watching these cinematics and discovering all the weight on her, that even if you don’t empathize with her decisions, even if you don’t agree with them, you understand why she feels she has to do it or feels like she can’t stop herself from doing something.”

Zuletzt editiert: