Project CARS (Slightly Mad Studios)

PRO_TOO

avg. parcel delivery man
systems, systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: PRO_TOO
Spielt gerade: ACC, AMS2, AC, RRE
Die Imperium der offiziellen GT3 Liga von gtp hat sich zerschlagen. Die Abtrünnigen haben unter der Führung eines weniger gestressten Mitgliedes eine neue Liga gegründet. Geht jetzt wohl alles entspannter zu. Bin in deren Community aber kam die letzten Wochen nicht zum fahren. Die User dort fahren immer noch GT3 und tauschen sich auch regelmäßig aus (setups, Bestzeiten, usw.)
Zurzeit bin ich nirgends regelmäßig aktiv, da ich viel arbeite, nach dem überstandenen OP-Heilungsprozess nun wieder Fußball spielen kann und sonst noch eine Menge anderer Spiele gespielt werden wollen. Die Zeit... :ugly:

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
Spielt gerade: GT7 | 60fps FTW
Endlich :):
We're going to add the public lobby host kick guys. The way it'll likely work is that kicked players won't be able to rejoin during the lifetime of the host multiplayer game. The voting system will run alongside this, but we'll reduce the vote % requirement, so if the host is busy, non-hosts can still perform this function (in public lobbies). Target will be patch 6.
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sh...-for-rammers&p=1148544&viewfull=1#post1148544

As with the lobby naming on consoles, we're looking at how we can bring that those items to Phoenix. The PS4 accepts a standard USB keyboard, or you can buy those 3rd party mini-keyboards that plug into your controller (though I've never tried one). But the issue our side is that it's quite a bit of non-trivial work (which equates to risk) with regard to decoupling some shared voip/chat elements, so in terms of scope it's more a Phoenix thing.

But for the kick/ban, we have most of those mechanisms in place already, so it's a quick win for Aries and also usable moving forward.
Gibt also evtl. noch geringe Hoffnung auf Textchat und Lobbynamen @Konsole.

Hier noch ein Beitrag mit vielen richtigen Erkenntnissen:
I've been hosting clean racing events in Gran Turismo since 2009. League races, club races, & open lobbies. In over a year & a half of racing in public open lobbies in GT6, I've only had to kick 2 players. The only way I've been able to host such clean & respectful racing is with the following host options;

TEXT CHAT Having a the ability to communicate with players, & having a written record of it in the chat log, goes a long way to explaining what is required of them in a clean, respectful, & gentlemanly lobby. I can also warn them instead of kicking them, which works most times.

HOST KICKS PLAYER Being able to remove blatent trolls stops them from ruining others races, online becomes fun, & more people buy & play your game (also Sony gets more PS Plus sales). Being able to do it via voice commands whilst racing, so that a host doesn't have to quit back to the lobby, would make it an even more superior function.

PSN PLAYER BLOCKED LIST Being able to stop trolls from permanently entering any of my individual lobbies acts as a good deterent to any would be bad drivers, & protects me from having to deal with the exact same trolls over & over again every single time I go racing.

LOBBY NAMES Being able to name my lobby "CLEAN OR KICK" stops many bad drivers in their tracks as they simply won't bother turning up. Likewise, many people like dirty racing & for them to be able to name their lobby's "DIRTY OR KICK" helps players find the kind of racing they want, & keeps the dirty guys out my clean lobbies. However, lobby names in GT were too short, having more characters would be very welcome indeed.

DISABLE VOICE CHAT In the heat of the moment people often times say something they will regret, by forcing voice chat off for the whole lobby it encourages people to think before they type text, & thus avoids most arguments from even happening in the first place. There's nothing worse than having a troll in the lobby swearing his head off, & not being able to kick or silence him. In my GT lobbies I always have voice chat off & politely ask everyone to keep the language as clean as the racing, pointing out that some players might have their children present with them. That thought takes care of 99% of any nastiness that might have otherwise occured.

Without these fundamental options, I wouldn't have been able to police behaviour in open lobbies, & the huge communities of clean & gentleman racers in Gran Turismo wouldn't have been possible. In Project CARS I can't do any of these things, which saddens me deeply. I don't want to race in closed lobbies, I want to race in open lobbies but with the controls in place to ensure that all clean drivers have fun & want to play your game even more.

In GT I would also text drivers on PSN the rules for each type of racing we did, which was very time consuming, but extremely beneficial as they could decide to agree & race, or disagree & leave (which some in fact did). You could make life a lot easier if there was a facility in the lobby for hosts to write up the rules & regs for their events.

I thought with all the community involvement in Project CARS that all the basic options & then some would already have been implemented. I really love the physics in this game, the FFB through my wheel is incredible, & the feel of driving is spot on for many cars. But as an online only racer who mostly races in open lobbies, the game has no lasting appeal, so much so that I have decided that spending money on PS Plus or any other in-game DLC is pointless.

I would love a fully featured multiplayer experience, shaped & molded by the Project CARS community, & would love to see this game succeed not only as an accurate sim, but as an awesome online racing platform. Thanks for reading this long post, & all the best in hopefully sorting these issues out.
Leider machen es viel zu viele Spiele falsch, und Entwickler bauen Dinge ein (bzw. nicht) wo man sich als erfahrener Spieler nur noch an den Kopf langt.

PSN-Name: Auf Anfrage!
Spielt gerade: Project Cars
Ich hätte immer noch gerne eine Keyboard dran um per Tastendruck (otf) Einstellungen am Wagen zu ändern und so.
Ne Tastatur kannst du doch anschließen und frei belegen!!!
Habe ich selber dran gehabt und hat auch super geklappt. Für Sitzeinstellungen ganz angenehm. Auch Bremsbalance usw. kann man glaub ich belegen. Halt alles, was im Setup-Screen eingeblendet wird.

PRO_TOO

avg. parcel delivery man
Ne Tastatur kannst du doch anschließen und frei belegen!!!
Habe ich selber dran gehabt und hat auch super geklappt. Für Sitzeinstellungen ganz angenehm. Auch Bremsbalance usw. kann man glaub ich belegen. Halt alles, was im Setup-Screen eingeblendet wird.
Echt?! Das ging zu Beginn nicht. Muss mit einem der updates nachgekommen sein. Habe ich verpasst!! Geilo!! Dann färbe ich mir die keys passend ein. Hat da jemand eine sinnvolle Schablone?!

PSN-Name: Auf Anfrage!
Spielt gerade: Project Cars
Naja, kommt ja immer drauf an, wie und wo du die Tastatur plazierst. Habe selbst z.B. keine Halterung, wie es die bei manchen Wheelstands gibt und somit musste ich mir was überlegen. Aber das farbliche markieren ist ne gute Idee. Hatte mir einfach die Tasten auf nen Zettel geschrieben :rolleyes:

systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: Erzincano
Was haltet ihr davon, wenn wir hier eine "kleine" Liga starten würden? Klein, weil ich nicht weiss wie viel Leute wir sind. Umso mehr wir sind, desto besser wäre es natürlich. Wer hätte Lust darauf? Man könnte hier erstmal ausmachen wer mitmachen würde, wann die Rennen stattfinden, in welcher Klasse wir fahren, welche Strecken, Regeln etc...

Man könnte die Rennen dank der neuen Community und Event Features ganz gut in einem Kalender eintragen und planen.

Haben ja schon paar Rennen mit den meisten Leuten hier hinter uns und fast alle waren bis jetzt awesome :sabber: .

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
Kostenlos: Scion FR-S - zum Glück die normale Version :)

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...ar-5/cid=EP0700-CUSA00940_00-0000000FREECAR05

Außerdem:
Japanese Car Pack
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...pack/cid=EP0700-CUSA00940_00-0000JAPANEXPPACK

- 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME
- 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX FQ-360
- 2012 Toyota GT86 / Toyota 86
- 2015 Scion FR-S Rocket Bunny Edition
- 2015 Toyota GT-86 Rocket Bunny GT Edition
- 2014 Toyota TS040 Hybrid

---------- Beitrag um 22:51 Uhr hinzugefügt ---------- Vorheriger Beitrag um 22:47 Uhr ----------

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLzs01DBBhk[/ame]

---------- Beitrag 30.10.2015 um 00:14 Uhr hinzugefügt ---------- Vorheriger Beitrag 29.10.2015 um 22:51 Uhr ----------

Abstimmung im Forum welche Tracks man gerne hätte:

Vote for Your Favorite Tracks To Be Included In The Future - Click Here & Here

---------- Beitrag um 00:18 Uhr hinzugefügt ---------- Vorheriger Beitrag um 00:14 Uhr ----------

Umfrage ist schon älter. Dachte die ist neu weil sie im Banner oben im Forum promotet wird.

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Fun Fact: Die Schriftzeichen im Marketing zum jap. Car Pack ergeben keinen Sinn :lol:

Hi guys, a Japanese man here! Unfortunately, the word "挙車" does not mean anything at all in our language.

"車" does mean "car" and "挙" can be used to describe motion of "lifting" in certain situations such as "raising hands", but we hardly combine these two in everyday language (hence, puzzling to us as well).
I guess it was simply made up as it looked "cool" to the dev (without checks by Japanese native speakers, obviously).  
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sh...Logo-quot-Lift-the-Car-quot-in-Japanese/page3

systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: Pinki666
Spielt gerade: Schallplatten
Bin auch seit einiger Zeit Besitzer von Project Cars ... komme aber leider (im Gegensatz zu Gran Turismo) mit einigen Autos gar nicht klar (Lotus 98T Renault Turbo oder BMW 320 Turbo Group 5)

Egal welche Einstellungen ich verwende ..... die o.g. Autos sind für mich als Pad Fahrer kaum zu kontrollieren.

Das ist mir bei Gran Turismo nie passiert und auch nicht mein erste Rennspiel :ugly:

Vielleicht hab ihr noch ein paar Ideen

PRO_TOO

avg. parcel delivery man
Bin auch seit einiger Zeit Besitzer von Project Cars ... komme aber leider (im Gegensatz zu Gran Turismo) mit einigen Autos gar nicht klar (Lotus 98T Renault Turbo oder BMW 320 Turbo Group 5)

Egal welche Einstellungen ich verwende ..... die o.g. Autos sind für mich als Pad Fahrer kaum zu kontrollieren.

Das ist mir bei Gran Turismo nie passiert und auch nicht mein erste Rennspiel :ugly:

Vielleicht hab ihr noch ein paar Ideen
In diesem Thread waren die "richtigen" Controller Einstellungen schon öfter ein Thema. Durchsuche mal den Thread!!