PES 2018 - Where Legends Are Made

PSN-Name: HyperX1848
das ist das offizielle EPL design das fifa17 schon hatte! :lol:
Nein, definitiv nicht. Das Türkis ähnelt sich. Das wars dann aber auch schon mit den Ähnlichkeiten. Ist im Grunde aber auch egal, denn hässlich sind beide Versionen. Die von PES nur nochmal deutlich mehr...

Was beim Barca-DO Gameplay auf jeden Fall direkt wieder auffällt, sind die völlig dämlichen Zweikämpfe. Die Spieler agieren in den meisten Fällen einfach null miteinander im Kampf um den Ball. Die Spieler rennen zusammen, freezen kurz und dann hat irgendwer den Ball. Das ist für mich schon extrem schade, da es so ziemlich das einzige ist, was am 17er massiv gestört hat. Leider haben sie das scheinbar wieder nicht vernünftig hinbekommen und das obwohl sie diesmal nicht nur überragende hunderte neue, sondern gleich tausende neue Animationen eingebaut haben. Mal schauen wie es sich dann spielt. Der erste rein optische Eindruck, lässt aber nicht wirklich hoffen...

PRO_TOO

avg. parcel delivery man
systems, systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: PRO_TOO
Spielt gerade: ACC, AMS2, AC, RRE
Nein, definitiv nicht. Das Türkis ähnelt sich. Das wars dann aber auch schon mit den Ähnlichkeiten. Ist im Grunde aber auch egal, denn hässlich sind beide Versionen. Die von PES nur nochmal deutlich mehr...

Was beim Barca-DO Gameplay auf jeden Fall direkt wieder auffällt, sind die völlig dämlichen Zweikämpfe. Die Spieler agieren in den meisten Fällen einfach null miteinander im Kampf um den Ball. Die Spieler rennen zusammen, freezen kurz und dann hat irgendwer den Ball. Das ist für mich schon extrem schade, da es so ziemlich das einzige ist, was am 17er massiv gestört hat. Leider haben sie das scheinbar wieder nicht vernünftig hinbekommen und das obwohl sie diesmal nicht nur überragende hunderte neue, sondern gleich tausende neue Animationen eingebaut haben. Mal schauen wie es sich dann spielt. Der erste rein optische Eindruck, lässt aber nicht wirklich hoffen...
Mag auch daran liegen dass ich den nüchternen Stil mag. Selbst wenn die Farben nicht genau stimmen, die Intension ist zu erkennen. Wirkt auf mich frischer. I like.

Ja. Das ist mir in dem gp Video von dir auch aufgefallen. Gefiel mir ebenso wenig. Genauso wenig wie einige Pfiffe des Schiris die kamen bzw. nicht kamen. ^^
Auch spielen die wieder auf nem Level dass sehr weit unten ist. Is klar, der will was präsentieren auf der Messe. Aber wenn die CPU auf leicht halt immer Platz macht, dann ist das nicht schön anzusehen. Erst wollte ich sagen: die rennen beim Umschaltepiel nicht wie verrückt zurück und machen dicht... liegt aber wohl am Schwierigkeitsgrad. Wenn das dieses Jahr wieder so hektisch ist dann wäre das sehr schade.
Aber allgemein sieht mir das zumindest "runder" aus. CPU schien nicht mit langen hohen Bällen zu spammen!
Kann es sein, dass die blackscreens weg sind (bei Wechsel zu Einwurf oder Ecke)?! nice finde ich die Kamera beim Freistoß und das fehlen der Linie. Back to the roots.
Bei den Schüssen hab ich mehr Variation erwartet. Sieht so aus als hätte sich da wenig bis garnix getan.

Ich freue mich auf die beta auch wenn das gesehene gp mich nicht umhaut. Freudig stimmt es mich, aber irgendwie hatte ich auf mehr gehofft. :)

Zuletzt editiert:

PRO_TOO

avg. parcel delivery man
ist das ne offline oder ne reine online demo?
hab da iwas von online demo iwo gelesen.
Ist eine online Beta. Man strebt den 20. Juli/Ende Juli an. Hat Konami seit 2011 nicht mehr gemacht. Find ich gut.
Nur eiss ich nicht ob 11 Tage Erkenntnisse bringen oder das Werbung is. Ich hoffe ja dass sich dadurch der online Part verbessert.

PRO_TOO

avg. parcel delivery man
Ich weiß ja nicht nicht ob ihr Bryan oder Nestor aus der PES/FIFA Szene kennt (WENB/Podcast/YouTube) aber B-Man war in L.A.! Hier seine Eindrücke:
Hi guys,

Its 1:15 AM here in L.A. but I wanted to post to give you guys impressions of what I played. I did not get to play the A.I. But I spent 8 hours playing multiplayer. Remember, this is based on the code that I played...I have no idea what feedback they will get that could potentially change the game for Gamescom and the demo.

SHOOTING-I see some nerves here about shooting. From what I played shooting was actually pretty good. You need to position your body right now or you will miss hit or slice a shot wide or over the bar. Factor in keepers making saves that last year you knew would be goals adds a lot. Overall shooting was a lot better than last year, more variety in ball physics, locations and a lot of shots don't hit the target. When you compare that to how automated and accurate shooting was last year it really is night and day. But the game does need more shot animations and that was fed back to Adam and the team.

PASSING- Ball physics may be the best PES has ever had...honestly...I dont care what you think you see on the streams or in trailer but dudes they are awesome. Passing is a joy. Varied, free, a lot of error if you are not facing the way you are playing. More error under pressure. PING PONG PASSING IS GONE...atleast on 1 Bar. Yes unfortunately the data they have received is massive amounts of people play with different pass assist bars so it looks like they'll be here for the foreseeable future. But 1 bar is great. You notice with players like Iniesta if his passing lane is blocked off to who he wants to pass to he will find a way to curl his pass around the defender which other players can't do. Ball Physics in general are great. You notice defenders passes are different to midfielders and forwards hard to explain but makes you not want to try to play with the ball around your back line when being pressed. I do not have a single complaint with ball physics guys.

KEEPERS- Their was an incident in the first game which made me nervous I played Adam where he got 1 v 1 with my keeper and I held triangle for the keeper to rush out and when adam shot the keeper went the wrong way and tried to go back the other way and looked like he got stuck in an animation. This was fed back to the team. Other than that every game after for 8 hrs the keepers were phenomenal. They had urgency, they actually bend their knees and jump side to side with outstretched arm(s) to try and save every shot. Gives more satisfaction for scoring cause it genuinely feels keeper is doing everything he can. I wish I could have recorded some saves there was a save on Messi from a cross, Messi got free and had a header 3 yards out and was tipped over the bar when Antonio was already out of his seat screaming goal in the KOnami booth lol. They just move so much more natural.

PLAYER MOVEMENT- Animations have vastly improved to the point if you are watching two people playing you'd think you were watching FIFA, atleast last years FIFA. Clearly FIFA have went balls to the wall with their animations this year but PES animations have really improved. Players feel free and not locked into anything.

AUTO SHIELD- Works brilliantly. Best feature in the game. Never happens when you dont want it to. When you defend now, you can't just rush in holding R1 + X if you do you can get turned easily and leave space to get exploited. So defending is risk reward now. Players have weight and inertia that can be used against them if they are not careful. Nestor had this problem when he first played Jose. He was used to defending a certain way and Jose was skinning him and moving into space. And because the A.I. does not retreat within seconds and go into a defensive shell like last year you can cause some serious damage. Spacing is done right.

I'll talk more tomorrow about the no touch dribble and other gameplay stuff but I got to go to bed. Listen, no bullshit, PKs are like the PS2 days...I'm feeding back they could be better I love FIFA's Pks tbh...and the advanced instructions are still their. Not as over powering or structured as last year but I am going to feed back we need PES 2011 or PS2 PES tactical system back.

The game is free guys. Feels so free. Moves free. If you don't believe me and think I'm towing the company line or kissing ass thats fine but just ask Jose, Nestor and Brian Emeka all FIFA guys they all prefer PES and were really impressed.

I don't know if this is what we'll get when demo and final game comes out. All i can tell you is what I played for 8 hrs was really good and had depth. Pace was slow but game was still responsive really crazy how they made that happen.

Hopefully tomorrow I get time with A.I.

I went in with low expectations and was pleasantly surprised. Its totally different to 2017 guys...well this build is atleast. Anyway...let the hating begin but I can't change the feeling I got when I played..o well

Cheers
Liest sich sehr gut. Bin gespannt auf Ende Juli! :)

---------- Beitrag um 14:07 Uhr hinzugefügt ---------- Vorheriger Beitrag um 14:05 Uhr ----------

Ach ja, in ML matches kann man nun zwischen Tag und Nacht wählen. Endlich! :okay:
Wenn ich mir das gp Video anschaue und ausblende dass dort auf leicht gespielt wird... es sieht schon gut aus. Wirkt alles organischer. Auch die Details aus der hohen cam sind besser geworden. Die Arme schwingen so cool mit... die Trabanimation ist auch ne nette addition!

---------- Beitrag um 14:23 Uhr hinzugefügt ---------- Vorheriger Beitrag um 14:07 Uhr ----------

Da fällt mir gerade ein: niemand erwähnt den Editor. Wird ja wohl nicht gestrichen worden sein?!

Zuletzt editiert:

PRO_TOO

avg. parcel delivery man
Das liest sich für mich schon zu gut, so Berichten trau ich als nicht wirklich...
Wenn du wüsstest wie er die Jahre über PES gesehen hat, dann fiele es dir leichter das einzuordnen.
Aber is ok, die Vergangenheit verführt halt so zu reagieren. Absolut verständlich.
Zumal es ja auch nur seine persönlichen Eindrücke sind.

Zuletzt editiert:
PSN-Name: hotsalsa
Spielt gerade: Switch, Warzone
Also ich muss sagen, mir gefällt das Gameplay richtig gut. Hätte ich nicht gedacht aber mir fällt da doch so einiges an Änderungen auf. Vorallem was die Ballphysik betrifft. Einzig der Rasen ist mir wieder etwas zu "shiny". Da finde ich den Pitch vom Singal Iduna Park mit seinen blassen und abgenutzten Rasen um einiges realistischer und angenehmer...

Dann kann ich ja gemütlich auf den Dezember warten. Denn so lange wird mindestens das sehr gute PES 2017 weiter gezockt.

PSN-Name: Crash Bandicoot
Spielt gerade: Crash Bandicoot
So gut wie alles beim Alten:

- Der Spielablauf ist zu schnell bedingt durch PingPong Pässe, da bei DIrektpässen die Ausrichtung des Spielers zum Mitspieler und Ball, mit welchem Fuß der Pass gespielt wird, Die Passwerte usw. so gut wie keine Rolle spielen. Dem entsprechend ist die Verarbeitung des Balles selten notwednig und man kann den Ball direkt weiterspielen. Dadurch entsteht das kaum vorhandene Mittelfeld inkl. kaum vorhandener Fouls und der Spielablauf ist zu schnell. Die Spielweise ist zweitrangig, da das Spiel diese unrealistischen zu schnellen Direktpässe erlaubt und diese somit von Spielern genutzt werden können....und das nicht all zu selten. Vor allem online.

- Geschätzt 95% der Schüsse bei den Gameplayvideos gehen nicht übers Tor, sondern entweder: Keeper hält den Schuss oder der Schuss geht rechts oder links am Tor vorbei. Bei Weitschüssen oder Schüssen mit dem falschen Fuß ist das keine Seltenheit im realen Fußball (ja sogar bei PES6). Es fehlt die Vielfalt.

- Die Richtungswechsel der Spieler erfolgen zu schnell und abgehackt...

- ..und die puppenartigen Gesichtsanimationen dürfen auch net wieder fehlen: 3.30min (Kleinigkeit).

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNYTHgv-PyE[/ame]
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk3caH9QBZU[/ame]

PRO_TOO

avg. parcel delivery man
Das neue Abschirmen:

---------- Beitrag um 09:28 Uhr hinzugefügt ---------- Vorheriger Beitrag um 08:48 Uhr ----------

Highlights video aus den E3 Videos:

[ame]https://youtube.de/watch?v=2MvxfMLbxy0[/ame]

---------- Beitrag um 09:29 Uhr hinzugefügt ---------- Vorheriger Beitrag um 09:28 Uhr ----------

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1Y11wAifXU[/ame]

---------- Beitrag um 09:59 Uhr hinzugefügt ---------- Vorheriger Beitrag um 09:29 Uhr ----------

Noch mehr Interessantes von Bryan aus L.A.:
The limited matches vs A.I. me and Nestor played today I don't think either of us won haha. The stuff you see on streams people playing on regular btw. I walked in to NES losing 3-0. I watched Neymar skin him in the box with 3 moves in a row which was cool. Atletico Madrid is officially my kryptonite. I didn't beat them once vs A.I. or vs Human controlling them. They are perfectly set up for how I play. The A.I. we played was really good and looked natural doing it. Was very varied. Saw multiple crosses, individual dribbles and great passes. Defensively the issues Matt find on def. positioning seem to happen vs Human opponent I think CPU is better about it. But one thing I agree is when players are set up as wingers they don" t track back as Matt said unless ball is super deep in final third. I will feed the back to Adam and Asim.

I spoke with the lead Japanese developer for a half hour today. Got all our points across boys!!! His translator helped me. I talked about Individuality from PS2 days as well as tactics. I told him how they changed pressing to be risk/reward now and he was so happy he said I was the first person to tell him that and that was one of the things he worked on the most the past few months so we hit it off well. Once I buttered his bread I got into some suggestions. He said they really worked on individuality for CPU and they were worked super hard on the A.I. in general. The previous build he had he felt the defenders were too brilliant so had to ease up.

We talked about PS2 tactics. He seems to prefer the advanced instructions so may be tougher to get PES2011 system or PS2 system back :(

A couple nuggets. There was a moment in my match against him where I came in one v one with the keeper on a 45 degree angle and the keeper didn't go down like he did when you got one v one more centrally. He saw it, I told him that needed to be fixed he agreed so that was a big plus to show him that. Otherwise guys, keepers are really good aside from the floaty jump they sometimes do on weaker shots. I even told him about football kingdom nets lol

So with the auto shielding check this out. Heres a cool example about the stats, a player like Gabriel Jesus vs Diego Godin, If Jesus is shielding ball vs Godin depending on positioning double tap X and Godin will stick his foot between Jesus' legs and tapped the ball away where as when Godin is shielding the ball vs Jesus, if you double tap X with Jesus he will try to reach in and tap the ball but Godin's physicality will hold him off and animations for it lookreally good. The sense of urgency in defending and cutting off passing lanes and the physicality of strikers holding off a defender waiting for an incoming pass looks gorgeous and is done really well. **** Atletico Madrid

They really fixed passing individuality. With lower pass stats from say defenders there lofted passes and through balls will be floaty and also you have to power up more for more power compared to a player like Iniesta where you can put low power and have good pace and accuracy. So playing out of the back under pressure is fucking dangerous. So a player like Pique it will take him a split second longer to power up more for a harder pass and get his long ass legs going in a passing animation (by no means a delay btw responsiveness is spot on) so under pressure there is more a chance you could get the ball taken off you. If you don't power up hard enough you will hit a softer pass in that direction with a greater chance of change of possession.

CPU A.I. on games we played today misplaced passes. Also ripped us new assholes. A.I. was really good and varied but such a small sample size sorry.

The more I take shots the more I do notice difference in shooting from last year it is pretty good. Problem is getting shots off is fucking hard lol. I'd like to see more shooting animations but the ones they got are done well. Better than 2017 hands down. Jose actually thinks the shooting is really fuckin good. He's used to FIFA's shooting variety and animations so take that as big compliment. Some shots are still too powerful looking but you really have to load up on power bar to see those.

This E3 demo really was something special. If they **** it up change stuff and make it more assisted and you guys dont get to play what we played I'd feel gutted for you guys.

I'm stuck at the airport for next 3 hrs any questions post them i'll be hanging around

PRO_TOO

avg. parcel delivery man
Matt10 on tactics:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYtB_IZORKM[/ame]

---------- Beitrag um 15:30 Uhr hinzugefügt ---------- Vorheriger Beitrag um 15:20 Uhr ----------

[ame]https://twitter.com/lami_z/status/875554644621230080[/ame]

systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: Lulac
Spielt gerade: mal dies, mal das
ich weiss auch nicht was man vom gameplay halten soll.einige szenen sehen schon gut aus, aber wie track schon angemerkt hat und was mich auch in per 2017 stört ist, dass das mittelfeld eig. überhaupt nicht statt findet bzw. viel zu schnell überbrückt wird.einen anderem kritik punkt haben sie wohl verbessert und zwar das drehen der spieler mit ball.es hat den anschein als ob dies nicht mehr gefühlte stunden dauert bis er sich mit ball dreht

PRO_TOO

avg. parcel delivery man

---------- Beitrag um 16:48 Uhr hinzugefügt ---------- Vorheriger Beitrag um 16:45 Uhr ----------

[ame]https://twitter.com/adam_bhatti/status/876145093970989059[/ame]

---------- Beitrag um 16:50 Uhr hinzugefügt ---------- Vorheriger Beitrag um 16:48 Uhr ----------

Bryan:
I'm going off on twitter. Press impressions from "non-footy gaming journalists" are going to **** this game up I'm reading about "too many fouls, close control dribble not as good as fifa ( yea because its more free and realistic unlike you **** bag) errant passes ( because the game is more free and isn't as assisted so passes will be misplaced but they want assisted passing)" etc etc.

Dudes honestly, I'm starting to get that feeling you won't play what i played and I'm sorry I'm getting your hopes up...can only hope the Japs don't take these criticisms to heart

These people also clearly state they've only played a few games! Motherfuckers I played for 3 fucking days and its took a few games just to get to grips with everything as you had to relearn how to play PES!