Die 2 auf Extreme sind die einzigen die ich noch net packe. Rest ist auf mindestens Great. Bin aber nur ca 25 Std drin. Ich checke die Lage erst jetzt. Kaum kauft Sega atlus gibt es ein Rhythm Spiel im Stil von Project Diva. Well played Sega.
Atlus has shared a bunch of different details regarding Persona 4: Dancing All Night. For the latest information about the upcoming PS Vita title, read on below.
- Made by Hatsune Miku: Project Diva dev Dingo
- Takes place after the events in Persona 4
- Rise Kujikawa leaves Inaba and goes back to becoming an idol
- Speculation spreads to the big city that if you open a site exactly at midnight a strange video will play
- Whoever views this video goes into the “other side.”
- Kanamin Kitchen goes missing
- Kanamin is from Rise’s idol group
- Rise contacts Yu Narukami and reaches out to the Investigation Team to help rescue the missing idols
- That’s why Yu is dancing with Izanagi
- Kanami Mashita is a junior idol who goes by the nickname Kanamin and her other group members have gone missing
- Includes songs from the game and anime series
- “Pursuing My True Self,” “Heaven,” “Reach out to the Truth,” “Time to Make History” from Persona 4: Golden, and “True Story” from Persona 4: The Animation are included
- Japanese musicians Tetsuya Komuro and Daisuke Asakura will create remixes
Persona 4: Dancing All Night coming to Europe this fall
Persona 4: Dancing All Night Coming to Europe in Fall 2015!
NIS America is very excited to announce that the story-driven music game, Persona 4: Dancing All Night, will be arriving in Europe in Fall 2015 for the PlayStation Vita with a limited “Disco Fever” EU Edition, as well as a standard physical and digital release!
The “Disco Fever” EU Edition will include:
• Two Discs Chock Full of Persona 4 Music Remixes: Hear the full Persona 4: Dancing All Night soundtrack in all its glory! The remixed tracks put a new spin on the incredible music from Persona 4.
• Last Night a Vita Pouch Saved My Life: Protect your PS Vita in this custom P4D enameled pouch with a full color P4D design featuring Teddie in all his Elvis-esque jumpsuit glory on one side, and an embossed version of the P4D logo on the reverse.
• All About that Bear: Never lose your keys or whatever else again with a golden Teddie keychain. (Not real gold, of course.)
• The Whole Package: All the items will come in a large collectible box with custom disco ball art (based on the Japanese Crazy Value Pack version of P4D).
• Cover Band: Preserve the sanctity of the PS Vita’s display with a form-fitting skin to show off the very essence of P4D! (The skin is designed to fit the most recent model of PS Vita).
For more details on the game, check out atlus.com/p4dan.