Uncharted - The Nathan Drake Collection

Ich hab's am Wochenende beim Kumpel sehen können und war echt nochmal positiv überrascht, wie viel besser die Spiele einfach aussehen. Alleine die 60fps! <3 Egal ob Teil 1, 2 oder 3 - wobei ich das jedes mal so abgefahren finde, wie sehr man sich einfach täuschen kann. Also damit meine ich, egal ob eben Teil 1, 2 oder 3 - ich hätte nie gesagt "unscharf" und "nicht spielbar". In meinen Erinnerungen sah das alles bombastisch aus und ist es ja auch auf der PS3. Aber dann im Vergleich die Remastered-Version zu sehen. Hut ab!

Kazuma

Team-Mitglied
Heute mit Uncharted Drake`s Schicksal angefangen. Genau so wie damals ein Brechertitel. Die Spielbarkeit ist noch 8 (!!!) Jahre nach Release unglaublich gut.
Die 60fps tun dem Spiel extrem gut. Sieht in 1080p immer noch knackig aus. Bin bis jetzt sehr zufrieden mit dem Remaster. :)

Das musste ich noch hochladen.....bei mir wollte Nate nicht die Leiter runter klettern. :D:p

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdlVJg-zYQw[/ame]

systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: speckfrau
Spielt gerade: das Lied vom Tod
Heute mit Uncharted Drake`s Schicksal angefangen. Genau so wie damals ein Brechertitel. Die Spielbarkeit ist noch 8 (!!!) Jahre nach Release unglaublich gut.
Die 60fps tun dem Spiel extrem gut. Sieht in 1080p immer noch knackig aus. Bin bis jetzt sehr zufrieden mit dem Remaster. :)

Das musste ich noch hochladen.....bei mir wollte Nate nicht die Leiter runter klettern. :D:p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdlVJg-zYQw

Bitte hört auf, ständig die Collection zu loben, sonst muss ich doch noch zuschlagen!

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
Spielt gerade: GT7 | 60fps FTW
Zumindest in USA gibt's ein paar "Colllectibles" zu kaufen.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015...ollectibles-coming-to-playstation-gear-store/

Naughty Dog, I have been a huge fan of you guys since the first PlayStation, but I have to say Im really upset at the way you and Blue Point Games have ignored every single request for a 30fps option for the Uncharted Collection. I do not understand, you and other first party Sony studios were able to add it for your games, but all of the sudden the Uncharted Collection can’t get it as well?

Many people like the cinematic effect 30fps gives the Uncharted games, and many more want to play it in the same setting that Uncharted 4 will be running in for consistency. I would just really appreciate the option added for the three remastered Uncharteds, or a simple yes or no if we are going to get it at all.
lol

Totally understand where you’re coming from but if you want to play the games at 30FPS you can do so on PS3 or PlayStation Now. We wanted to deliver the ultimate version with UNDC.
:ugly:

systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: AngelVsMadman
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection 1.02 Update Is Live

• Adjusted trophy requirements
  • Adjusted forward movement sensitivity
  • Improvements to package installation
  • Various visual improvements
  • Stability improvements
  • Updated credits

The patch wasn’t a small one as it came in over 1GB in download size for these fixes. So if you own the game download the update right now, and see if you can notice the new fixes made to Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection.