Soul Sacrifice/ Delta

Greek God

Dynamic Entry into Ark Blast
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: Greek-God88
Spielt gerade: Cold Steel
Soul Sacrifice Has AI Support Allies

Soul Sacrifice is a multiplayer action game. So what do you do if you feel like playing by yourself or (more likely) you just don't have any friends?

It turns out the game comes with a collection of AI-driven friends who will adventure with you. When playing the game's single player mode, you can bring two AI-driven party members out with you. They'll support you in battle, and although they move according to AI routines, you'll also have some influence on their actions.

Famitsu.com introduces one of your AI party members, the lovely Nimue. She also plays a central part in the game's story.

Playing an even more central role in the story is Rebrom. This is the name of the mysterious book you encounter when you're thrown in jail. You'll select your quests from this book.

Your neighboring prisoner gives the book to you, telling you that it provides hints about the truths of the world and how to escape from your sacrificial fate.

Famitsu also has some magic and stage details. On the magic side are a defensive magic, which makes boulders gather together to form a defensive wall, and close range attack magic, an attack that makes use of giant bones.

The new stage is Andromeda Lake Side.

We previously detailed how the demons and monsters you fight are people who were turned to demon form after using too much magic. The game's stages are also meant to represent the desires of particular people turned to physical form.
http://andriasang.com/con1ss/soul_sacrifice_update/

Greek God

systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
Lake Andromeda:

Once, a woman accidentally gained possession of a philter
that granted her a beauteous visage.
Using this philter, she became breathtakingly beautiful, and lived a life without want.

The problems began when she turned 100.
Despite her age, she maintained the countenance of a woman in her late teens,
and came to be reviled as a monster.
Unfortunately, her village was struck at the same time by a plague.
The townsfolk, suspecting that she had brought the pestilence,
captured her, shackled her, and decided to put her to death.

The woman pleaded. "I am not scared to die. Just, please,
let me retain my beauty in death."

Her pleas were heard. Her body was encased in ice. The ice slowly grew,
becoming a beautiful lake of ice.
In order to keep her eternal beauty, she gave up her humanity.

The chains that were used to bind her lead deep into the lake she created.
What lies at their ends, no one knows.

Von der offizielen Seite

Das Game wird Mega~fy~

Zuletzt editiert:

Greek God

Soul Sacrifice will contain “painful decisions” as part of the gameplay – Inafune

In Soul Sacrifice, Keiji Inafune’s adding moral ambiguity to the mix so that players will feel conflicted about whether or not a monster they’re fighting should be killed or saved.

Speaking with the PS Blog, Inafune said painful decisions are part of the gameplay – apart from the fun players will have in multiplayer.

“One of the things I want to illustrate is a feeling of guilt, a feeling of complexity,” he said. “So there is sacrificing, but there is also saving. Those are the two extreme choices, the dilemma that you’ll face every time. I want you to make sacrifices, but I also want you to think about saving.

“Perhaps you’re fighting a powerful enemy but you learn that he has a sick daughter that he has to save back home by earning money in battle. When you hear this during the battle, the nice part of you might think about losing so he can save his daughter. But you want to win your battle, too.

“So you’ll feel these complex feelings. I wanted to make this a big part of the game. Can you make these extreme choices given the situation?”

Inafune believes some of the better games on today’s market contain elements of moral ambiguity, and not just how realistic or sensational the action can be made.

“The creators of the best games today have realized that they need to do something more than becoming more realistic, more sensational – it’s probably already hit the ceiling,” he said.

“They’re thinking about creating something new by including that emotional aspect. In thinking globally, in order to compete with the top game creators today, I’ve also had to think about including that emotional aspect. The games I work on will all include that as a big theme.”

Soul Sacrifice hasn’t been dated but it’s expected sometime in northern spring 2013 on Vita.
http://www.vg247.com/2012/08/24/sou...ul-decisions-as-part-of-the-gameplay-inafune/

~biggusta~

Greek God

sobald mann ihn besiegt kann mann entweder ihn opfern um an Items zu kommen usw. oder erlösen soll auch irgendwelche Vorteile bieten kA soll auch bei normalen Gegnern möglich sein.

Greek God

Ich nehme mal an die gehängten Magier waren kurz vor der endgültigen Verwandlung ..
~megusta~ Die Artworks sind godlike Ich wünschte es gäbe n Soul Sacrifice Manga:shock:

Zuletzt editiert:

Greek God

Keiji Inafune Teases Tokyo Game Show Surprise

In a post today, Inafune mentioned that his PlayStation Vita action title Soul Sacrifice will make its world playable debut in Sony's booth, and he'll be taking part in interviews and events.

The game will have a large number of kiosks in Sony's booth, said Inafune, allowing many people to play. He hopes to hear feedback and use that feedback to make more adjustments to the game.

Closing off the post, Inafune teased that there maybe a new Inafune-related surprise outside of Soul Sacrifice.
http://andriasang.com/con2n0/soul_sacrifice_tgs_surprise/

nice freu mich auf die TGS :) Rising und Soul Sacrifice8)

Greek God

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-388MLwcmA[/ame]

und der erste teaser!

Sieht echt cool aus! Ninja mit Roboter Arm gegen Zombies was will mann mehr :D

Zuletzt editiert: