Project Phoenix

Greek God

Dynamic Entry into Ark Blast
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: Greek-God88
Spielt gerade: Cold Steel
Publisher: Kickstarter
Entwickler:Creative Intelligence Arts
Genre: JRPG
Anzahl der Spieler: 1
Distributions Format: Vita Card, PSN Store
Preis (UVP):
Release Datum: 2015
http://projectphoenix.info/
Bilder:

Creative Intelligence Arts has shared first screenshots of dialogue in Project Phoenix, its upcoming Kickstarter-funded Japanese strategy RPG for PlayStation 4, PS Vita, PC, iOS, and Android.

“Conversations that your characters will have within the party and with NPCs will be what drives the story forward, allowing you to be invested in the characters and immersed in the game world,” the studio said in an update.

“Many JRPGs have provided us with ways in which to implement this, and to make it easy, we settled upon a system in which you’ll see the character portraits accompanied by a dialogue box, with the super-deformed characters in the background.”

The developer notes that the illustrations shown in the images are “general examples” that should “hopefully get the point across.”

Outside of dialogue examples, Anton, a member of the game’s story team, has provided an update on the title’s story development.

“This week, I have been expanding existing side quest chains in the first three acts of the game,” Anton said. “I have also been going back through past readings from a Psychology degree I completed in Sydney some time ago. This is in an effort to flesh out the main characters’ personalities and really bring them to life, complete with strengths, weaknesses and fears.

“Nobody is perfect, life imitates art imitates life. The story arc and story engine is crucial to making a connection with the observer, and this is what I am devoting the lion’s share of my time to on Project Phoenix: the psychological makeup of the characters, their choices and motivations, their secrets and their internal battles. All that is required to make them whole.”

Project Phoenix is due out in mid-2015.
http://gematsu.com/2014/04/first-look-dialogue-project-phoenix
---

Kann nur genial werden mit Uematsu und anderen FF Veteranen~sweetjesus~
Die Rüstung vom Main Chara erinnert definitiv an einem Judge FF12/FFT :D

Zuletzt editiert:

Greek God

Dynamic Entry into Ark Blast
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: Greek-God88
Spielt gerade: Cold Steel
Project Phoenix delayed to 2018. No refunds for now.
Hi Folks,

Apologies for the downtime. Between deployments and holidays I have been swamped.

Here are things where they stand now on our programmer front:
I have been asked to clarify that we CURRENTLY have a programmer. He has done some work and much consulting for Project Phoenix already. The problem is that his current work is delaying his full commitment here by about 2 months.
Current estimates place dev at about 2.5 years out from completion. This is 2.5 years from the time we get our full-time programmer on board. That means we are expecting early 2018 for a finalized build and 6 months for testing after that.
We put out the notice that we are looking for programmers to supplement the work our main programmer will be doing, as well as simply getting things started as soon as possible.

On this note, we are reviewing the people who identified themselves to us and we will move forward to interview relevant applicants soon.
In other news:

Music!

One Uematsu theme from the game has been arranged and is pending approval. We hope to include a short video with Nobuo Uematsu in a future update and, in preparation for this, we would like to ask you for any music related questions you would like to ask. We will compile this list, possibly modify the wording, and translate a limited number of questions. Please either sound off in the comments here or message us on KS.

Refunds

We know a lot of people are disappointed with the delays and organization of Project Phoenix. We are not considering refunds at this time. To initiate refunds is to give up on the project since there would be no money left to complete it. If we make the decision to call it quits then we will work out some kind of remediation with backers at that time. Until then we are pressing on.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1153997