PlayStation Suite / Mobile - kostenlose Entwicklungsumgebung für PSV und mehr

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
Spielt gerade: GT7 | 60fps FTW

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
Zuletzt editiert:

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
PSM braucht alle 30 Tage eine Onlineaktivierung, sonst laufen die Spiele nicht mehr offline.

I did some Googling recently, and was startled to find that no one was talking about PlayStation Mobile's DRM. You would think that since the service launched in October, someone somewhere would've been inconvenienced by Sony's protection. Then again, looking at the sales figures for some of these games, maybe I am the only one ... A few weeks back I found myself in a situation where WiFi was no longer something I could use on my Vita. I hadn't realized that without regular WiFi access my PlayStation Mobile purchases would become useless. I suppose it makes sense, when booting up a PlayStation Mobile game you're usually required to connect via WiFi to Sony's servers to authenticate the game. It appears Sony gives users about a 30 day grace period between needing a WiFi check up. What happens if you don't boot up a PSM game with WiFi running after 30 days? You get the message above, and are unable to play any PlayStation Mobile game at all. Thankfully, connecting to WiFi while playing one game will set your entire PSM catalog back to a playable status. You don't need to go through each individual title and boot them while connected to the internet.
via http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=48770202&postcount=1110

Greek God

Dynamic Entry into Ark Blast
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: Greek-God88
Spielt gerade: Cold Steel
Forevolution releases on PS Mobile & PS Vita
Forevolution is the latest game to join the PS Mobile family. It’s a real-time strategy game starring a host of weird and wonderful creatures, all depicted in a colourful comic book art style.

The game was announced over on PS Blog EU, and comes from Japanese indie studio Kanagawa Denshigijyutu Kenkyujyo. It involves strange creatures evolving through different states.

You can buy Forevolution on PS Mobile, PS Vita and all PlayStation Certified devices now at £4.49, €5.49 and AU$9.25 respectively.
http://www.vg247.com/2013/03/14/forevolution-releases-on-ps-mobile-ps-vita/

systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
Spielt gerade: verrückt
vorher konnte man entwickelte sachen auf der vita testen,wozu man aber später die lizenz kaufen musste.
und ja remote play war wohl falsch ausgedrückt,handelt sich eher um remote desktop(pc per vita steuern).

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Over

Update on PlayStation®Mobile (PSM)

Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. (SCEI) has announced that PlayStation®Mobile (PSM) will cease distribution of content after July 15, 2015*1 and in-app purchases/re-download of purchased content will be discontinued after September 10, 2015.

In addition, “PlayStation®Mobile for Android,” which allows consumers to access PSM content on a variety of PlayStation®Certified devices, will also be unavailable for download after September 10, 2015.
Consumers will still be able to access and play the PSM content they have purchased, after September 10, 2015, by activating their devices*2 using the instructions below. Your device must be connected to the Internet in order to activate your device. Previously, content was automatically authenticated whenever the device connected to the internet, but this will not happen after September 10, 2015.
Steps on activating your device:

• For PS Vita users: You will need to complete the device activation process by performing the steps below between March 10, 2015, and September 10, 2015:
    Go to
    [Settings] >
    [PSN℠] > [System Activation] > [PlayStation Mobile] > [Activate] > [OK].
  • For PlayStation®Certified device users: You will need to open up the PSM app and launch any purchased PSM content between April 10, 2015 and September 10, 2015*3 to complete the content authentication process.
  • Please ensure that you have downloaded all of the games that you want to keep. After September 10, 2015, you will not be able to re-download your purchased content.
  • Devices that are not authenticated prior to September 10, 2015 will be unable to access previously purchased PSM content after that date.

We would like to sincerely thank our dedicated PlayStation fans and the development community for their participation in PSM.

*1 Users may be able to continue purchasing PSM content between July 15, 2015 and September 10, 2015 via browser.
*2 Up to three compatible devices (PS Vita, PlayStation®Certified devices) can be activated.
*3 If users deactivate their devices after September 11, 2015, they will not be able to play their purchased PSM content. Device activation performed before April 10, 2015 or after September 10, 2015 will also be invalid.
http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PSN-General/PlayStation-Mobile-announcement/td-p/23077927

---------- Beitrag um 11:34 Uhr hinzugefügt ---------- Vorheriger Beitrag um 11:31 Uhr ----------

FU Sony.
FU DRM.

Gekaufte Inhalte kann man dann nicht mehr neu herunterladen!!!!!!!!!

:nogo:

Digitale Zukunft? ~fu~ ~fu~ ~fu~ ~fu~ ~fu~

---------- Beitrag um 11:36 Uhr hinzugefügt ---------- Vorheriger Beitrag um 11:34 Uhr ----------

https://twitter.com/MUSYNC_official/status/575488947565957120

---------- Beitrag um 11:38 Uhr hinzugefügt ---------- Vorheriger Beitrag um 11:36 Uhr ----------

[FONT=メイリオ]SCE regrettably announce the discontinuation of the PlayStation®Mobile(PSM) Developer Program, which includes the discontinuing of content distribution on PSM store on July 15, 2015 and closure of the PSM DevPortal on November 30, 2015.

The tremendous support from PSM developers allowed us to achieve our original goal: to provide unique PSM content to end users. We truly appreciate your cooperation and wish to express our apology for any inconvenience that our decision has caused.[/FONT]

[FONT=メイリオ]The time line is as follows:

May 31, 2015: Final day to submit new PSM applications

July 15, 2015: Final day to submit updates to previously released PSM applications; Final day for consumers to purchase PSM applications *1

September 10, 2015: Final day of in-app-purchases through PSM applications; final day to re-download previously purchased PSM applications *1

November 30, 2015: Final day to access the PSM DevPortal

*1: End users may continue playing previously purchased PSM applications, provided that specific procedures are followed. We will notify end users of the necessary procedures separately.

Although the PSM Developer Program is discontinued, if you are interested in developing for other PlayStation platforms, such as PS Vita or PS4, please see contact us via the following web site:

https://partners.playstation.com/apex/PO_AccountAppliPTR?lang=en

Simultaneous to the above announcement, we have released an updated version of the PSM publishing utility, which enable the change of age rating settings, in the event that a rating organization indicates a rating issue. Please refer to this article for the detailed procedure, and utilize as needed. (Note: The updated version of publishing utility is for PSM SDKs only. Please obtain the publishing utility from PSM DevPortal.)[/FONT]

[FONT=メイリオ]<<FAQs>>

Q: My sales have not met the minimum payment threshold. Can I receive the payment?
A: SCE will pay all remaining balances in November.

Q: Until when can I access the PSM DevPortal?
A: You can access the PSM DevPortal until November 30th. Please check finance report and sales report by then.

Q: I noticed that my bank account information is wrong. Can I change it?
A: Please edit your bank account information no later than July 15th.

Q: By when can I develop PSM application on PS Vita or PS Certified device?
A: You can develop your PSM application on PS Vita or PS Certified device until July 15th.

Q: I found a bug in my PSM application already released on PS Store. What shall I do?
A: Please fix the bug and re-submit by July 15th. The fixed version will be distributed to end users until September 10th.

Q: If my PSM application is rejected after the new/update submission final day, can I re-submit?
A: No, you cannot re-submit.

Q: After the update submission final day, I received bug report from end user. What shall I do?
A: As you cannot submit fixed version after July 15th, please review your PSM application carefully and fix any bugs before then. If this should happen, please ask end user to contact with SCE.

Q: May I distribute source code of my PSM application?
A: Yes, you may.

Q: Any plan for releasing "Unity5 for PSM"?
A: For Unity related questions, please ask Unity.

Q: How will the PSM publisher license agreement be treated?
A: The contract will be terminated.

Q: How will the personal information registered in PSM DevPortal be treated?
A: The personal information will be deleted from our system. However, information required for tax documents will be preserved as applicable to local law.

Q: How will the game data, screen shot, or icon be treated?
A: Those data will be deleted from our system.[/FONT]
https://en-support.psm.playstation.net/app/answers/detail/a_id/343

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oh, Deer! It's the last PlayStation Mobile game

Oh, Deer! is in certification with Sony at the moment. Correction: was in certification - it failed. But only on a couple of things.

"One of them is, I'm infringing on their copyright because I put a nice little Sony billboard in there to advertise them," Sheffield says with a laugh. "So gotta take that out.

"The other thing is that deer exploding is, like, 'sadistic'," he grins. "It's clearly very cartoonish. I can't have the deer not explode, so that's where I was saying it's [Sony America] talking to [Sony Japan] about 'man just push it through' kind of thing."

With any luck it should be a couple of weeks away, at which time I encourage you to buy it, all 49 cents of it. Further down the line, if enough people like it, the game may expand and come to other platforms such as Vita (natively) or PS4 or PC.

Zuletzt editiert: