PES 2017 - Dieses Jahr wird alles besser, vielleicht

PRO_TOO

avg. parcel delivery man
systems, systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: PRO_TOO
Spielt gerade: ACC, AMS2, AC, RRE
Die sollen da mal schön die Finger von lassen. Die verschlimmbessern das am Ende noch. Okay, die Flanken auf Manuell können die mal überarbeiten. Ansonsten bin ich aber zufrieden, so wie es ist...
Weswegen ich auch schrieb "erstmal"...
auch mein zweiter, ach eigentlich war es ein erster Gedanke, war: bitte nicht verschlimmbessern! Bin gespannt. Donnerstag ist ja net mehr weit entfernt.

Bin auch gespannt ob sie wieder alle OF brechen wie bei DP2 oder ob sie diese untouched lassen wie nach DP1!

PRO_TOO

avg. parcel delivery man
DP3 is raus...
Bug Fixes:
General
・When kicking a High Pass using R2+○ (RT+B) as the goalkeeper the ball’s drop point would sometimes not display.
・When the opponent takes a goal kick, sometimes your team’s DMFs were positioned ahead of the opponent’s FWs.
・The displayed information on opposition players and their formation, shown when Tight Marking is set in the Advanced Instructions of Game Plan, would not update even though the opponent had changed.
・A black diagonal line was seen in the match window.
・When multiple users are playing in Cup mode or League mode, if certain conditions are met, sometimes playing normally was not possible.
・When playing a VS COM match in the Team Play Lobby, the setting for the COM team’s commentary team name was not updated for only the match room owner.

Become a Legend
・When playing in extra time of the Internationals and scoring or assisting, the stats are counted in rankings but not Career Records.

Master League
・When you check the Game Plan of other players, when a goalkeeper of another player is absent due to injury, you would not be able to exit the Game Plan.
・A substitute player with a Team Role that is effective towards Team Spirit enters the match but Team Spirit was not affected.
・The description of the Team Role [Maestro] was inaccurate.
・When a manager is transferred, the manager carried over their budget from their previously coached team.

myClub
・The formation and tactics for some managers were incorrect after the Live Update was applied.
・The formation 4-1-4-1 was displayed incorrectly when compared to the Game Plan in the Squad Management window.
・When displaying a comparison window of squad players and reserves, followed by selecting [Back] to close the window, the cursor is located at the left top of reserves.
・The message displayed when participating in myClub competitions with a team consisting of less than 18 players was difficult to understand.

Edit
・The edited hairstyle of certain players appeared incorrectly after Data Pack 2.0 was applied.

* Minor adjustments have been made to a variety of modes to improve the general gaming experience.

The third data pack for PES 2017 is now live and available for free download on PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360 and Steam.

To start, the new data pack adds the popular myClub mode to the free to play PES 2017 trial edition. From now up until February 23rd, those who start myClub for the first time will receive a UEFA Team of the Year player and a PES Player agent to help bolster their squads.

In addition, the update has added perfect recreations of a number of current players including Jordan Henderson, Roberto Firmino, Idrissa Gueye and Aaron Cresswell along with a number of other players from the French, Italian, English, Brazilian and Argentinian leagues.

Several Legend players from PES partners Liverpool FC and FC Barcelona have been added with Michael Owen, Ian Rush, Robbie Fowler, Lilian Thuram, Ludovic Giuly, Laurent Blanc, Hristo Stoichkov and Ronald Koeman all coming to myClub in data pack 3.

Other design additions include 8 classic Borussia Dortmund strips spanning from 1975 through to 2012 celebrating Dortmund’s rise to stardom. New pitch hoardings have been added along with new boot designs from Nike, Adidas and Puma. Data pack 3 also premieres the Adidas ball which will be used in the 2016/17 UEFA Champions League final in Cardiff. (source: pesfan)
http://www.pesfan.com/blog/2017/02/09/data-pack-3-is-now-live/

---------- Beitrag um 21:19 Uhr hinzugefügt ---------- Vorheriger Beitrag um 21:16 Uhr ----------

Konami. Wie süß... die Auflistung der Gegenstände. :rofl:

^^
hier: https://www.konami.com/wepes/2017/eu/de/dp/data_pack3

PRO_TOO

avg. parcel delivery man
Wer ein Taktikfuchs ist oder einer werden will, der findet unter dem folgenden Link eine Auflistung von Konter-Taktiken:
I found a site whch gives you knowledge on which tactics to use to counter the oppositions tactics, has helped me heaps to the point where Iv gone from struggling mid position to top 4 contender, it's just a small part cos you still have so many other factors to consider but has helped heaps. Good luck
http://www.topeleven.info/counter-formation/
Quelle: Jimi_Zuko aus dem evo-web Forum

PRO_TOO

avg. parcel delivery man
PES partnership with football clubs has been "a love story"
Konami is already looking at making more partnerships for future entries.

As well as attending the keenly contested PES League finals for the first season and learning about all things PES League, we recently caught up with Jonas Lygaard, senior director of brand & business development at Konami. We discussed several topics related to the company, starting, of course, with Pro Evolution Soccer.

But first off, given the venue, we wanted to take a look back at seven months of partnership between Konami and top tier clubs (such as FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC or Borussia Dortmund), and ask how could this setup might grow in the coming years.

"Konami had never worked with partner clubs to the degree we have right now," Lygaard told us. "We've licensed clubs in our games [before], we've had smaller engagement with clubs, but we've never taken the step that we took this year in terms of partnership, and it has been a extremely positive reaction for us internally, but also for the fans, and also the feeling working with the clubs; we can really see how it benefits us."

"Now we're sitting here at Camp Nou, one of the biggest - if not the biggest - clubs in the world, working with them, working with their staff, trying new stuff, doing innovative new ideas, being involved now in an event like this [Esports PES League], doing things in terms of co-promotion together at El Clásico and we raised money for the FC Barcelona Foundation."

Lygaard continued: "So we're exploring a lot of those things and now just, like you said, seven months into this, [it's a] happy marriage where, when you get married with someone your are in love but then as the relationship goes sometimes you either lose your passion for your partner or you continue having your love and you grow your love, and we're still a love story, we're still building on this from both parts and I think that's a great thing where we feel we're growing and we learn from each other".

So, given the good feedback and the positive relationship with their partners, it looks like more clubs will join this partnership come Pro Evolution Soccer 2018:

"If your question is, 'how do you see this evolve in the future?' Yeah, maybe more love stories - you can't love too many because then you wouldn't be focused - but we're definitely exploring how we can build an even stronger base in the future."
https://www.gamereactor.eu/news/380893/PES+partnership+with+football+clubs+has+been+a+love+story/

PSN-Name: HyperX1848
Ich hab's mir, obwohl ich es besser wissen sollte, jetzt doch nochmal für 'nen 10er im Sale geholt. Vielleicht passiert ja doch noch ein Wunder und ich werde positiv überrascht :D

@Pro: Hast du zufällig einen Link für mich, wo ich ein gutes Option File für die 2. Bundesliga her bekomme? Hab soweit aalles drin und auch alles gefunden, nur für die deutsche Spielklasse mit den interessantesten Vereinen, will ich nichts gescheites finden...

PRO_TOO

avg. parcel delivery man
Ich hab's mir, obwohl ich es besser wissen sollte, jetzt doch nochmal für 'nen 10er im Sale geholt. Vielleicht passiert ja doch noch ein Wunder und ich werde positiv überrascht :D

@Pro: Hast du zufällig einen Link für mich, wo ich ein gutes Option File für die 2. Bundesliga her bekomme? Hab soweit aalles drin und auch alles gefunden, nur für die deutsche Spielklasse mit den interessantesten Vereinen, will ich nichts gescheites finden...
Für nen 10er geht's!! :okay:

Der hier sollte auch Buli 2 drin haben: http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=100497

systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: Lulac
Spielt gerade: mal dies, mal das
hab das neue winterupdate noch nicht draufgespielt, da es lange gedauert hat bis es rauskam.
pes sollte ich vlt. mal wieder anschmeissen und ne ml starten :D
dank 2.liga kann ich ja nun mit meinem glubb starten. bei dem kader fällt es auch nicht so auf wenn man mit dem anderen kader startet :D

Zuletzt editiert:

PRO_TOO

avg. parcel delivery man
PS4 Pro User sollten das Update auf 1.04.01 auslassen da es das Game freezen kann. Patch dafür soll folgen.

It has been discovered that on applying Patch1.04.01 available as of 30/03/2017, the game may freeze when started if played on PlayStation®4 Pro.

An additional patch designed to rectify this issue is due soon.

In the meantime we recommend users affected by this issue to use the below workaround to avoid the issue.
* Select [Settings] → [Sound and Screen] → [Video Output Settings] → [Resolution] and finally [1080p].

We would like to apologise for all inconveniences caused.

PRO_TOO

avg. parcel delivery man
Nach dem letzten (aktuellen) patch hat ein User (Matt10) folgendes empfunden:
So findings seem to be that this patch has indeed updated gameplay.

- Less venomous shots
- Better reaction saves
- Less accuracy on shots
- More collision detection between players
- Less instant retreat, even on all-out defense tactics
- Less room on the flanks
- Higher defensive awareness
- Ball moves slower on the ground
- Less time at top of the box, on corners, for a first-time, half volley

I still dislike the incredible of agility and shifty movements of players, but it is what it is. A solid update indeed. Well done Konami.
Werde ich wohl mal wieder ne Runde zocken... kam da in letzter Zeit wegen hohem Schnee, Maschinendinos und Zombies nicht so recht zu...!

This game is brilliant since the patch. . .Konami had to be listening to Matt 10 and the guys podcasts. . .started a new Master League with Deportivo and 4 games in and I haven't scored yet. I drew the first match 0-0 and got beaten in the other 3 but it was so enjoyable . .. like an unputdownable book . .. it's so hard to score, they defend like their lives depend on it. . .you have to have your wits about you to carve a clear chance. . .the att/def levels make the game so balanced . .they don't jump from one to the other anymore. . ..Even though I'm on 55 team spirit it's still great ... . I made the error of trying to stamp my own style early . .big mistake . .if their original tactics are set to 'wide' and 'conservative' .. .well play that way you will improve quicker. . .I just realised why some celebrations for goals are muted and low key ..it happens when the away team scores.
https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/p...discussion-thread.76425/page-397#post-3204835
also noticed since the new patch the speedy players in the final 3rd of the pitch dont slow down to allow catch up, konami have tightened the defense better which still makes it harder for those players to go through, very pleased to see that, seems like the communication between bhatti and konami is working well so far, really good to see, seriously cannot wait for what pes18 has instore for us, first time in a very very long time im hanging for news.
https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/p...discussion-thread.76425/page-397#post-3204853
I think I mentioned a few posts back that after the latest patch the gameplay has definitely changed its not placebo

I know this because I stayed offline to play my ml then decided to download the new patch and start a new option file and Ml while testing some edits in exhibition matches I noticed right away it played differently, one big change is the amount of times the post and bar are hit because before in my ml it happened like once every 10 games or more now it happens every match almost
https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/p...discussion-thread.76425/page-397#post-3204740

einige user berichten, dass der catch-up bug (bzw. das verlangsamen bei ballannahme) verschwunden sei.

Zuletzt editiert:

PRO_TOO

avg. parcel delivery man
Hab neulich erst DFL OF von Christiane fresh installiert. Bei pesgaming...
Hab in nur 2 steps alles importiert. Sollte aber auch komplett gehen.
Dann halt noch die Ligen und Logos.
Folge exakt der Anleitung!