Kingdom Hearts III

systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
Spielt gerade: verrückt
naja ab solche große unterschiede sollte es bei bone und ps4 nicht mehr geben,dafür ist die hardware doch zu ähnlich.
bin da recht guter dinge.

ansonsten muss ich da thor zustimmen.ist doch besser für die fans wenn sich was gut verkauft :)

PSN-Name: Legend_of_Gilead
Spielt gerade: Nier Automata
Ja da hast du natürlich recht aber KH hat ja sowieso einen besonderen grafikstil der nicht unbedingt auf mega texturen etc setzt, die KH Spiele auf der ps2 sind ja heut noch hübsch.

Hauptsache es kommt

PSN-Name: el_ectro-7

Entwickler: Square Enix
Publisher: Square Enix, Disney Interactive Studios
Plattformen: Playstation 4, Xbox One
Technische Daten: ?
Distributions Format: BD
Genre: Action Rollenspiel
Anzahl der Spieler: ?
Preis (UVP): ?
Release: ?
Trailer:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCWUPyHdXkg[/ame]
Bilder & Gifs:

----------

Ich mache das später, wenn ich wieder zuhause bin ;)
Ups, nicht gesehen während ich den Post erstellt hab :D

systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
Spielt gerade: verrückt
Nomura On Kingdom Hearts 3:
The host asked about the battle system of Kingdom Hearts 3 and if it was anything that we experienced in the past games. Nomura’s reply…

” For the previous titles, especially Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2,
they were core games and I wanted to make sure I had appropriate involvement in the games, and for the spin off titles I wanted to experiment with new challenges and new styles. Since this is a core game,
I feel like it is appropriate to have a core style. Kingdom Hearts 2 had a lot of praise for the battle system and Kingdom Hearts 3 will take some of that and implement it, the experiments we did do on the spin off titles were very well received and we would also like to include some of those into Kingdom Hearts 3. ”

The host also asked if there will be any Final Fantasycharacters in KH3 and will we get to play as King Mickey… Nomura’s response,
” Final Fantasy characters in Kingdom Hearts 3 is something that is definitely under
consideration. I definitely think it is time to include some real Final Fantasy characters. As far as playing as King Mickey, I know a lot of fans want to play as King Mickey so I am taking that into consideration as well. Sora is the main characters and it would be nice to have other playable characters and that again is under consideration. ”
Regarding the worlds, Nomura said he definitely wants to have some stable worlds and some surprises. He actually wants to definitely implement a number of surprising worlds this time to KH3, so we should definitely anticipate them. Star Wars anyone?
Nomura was also asked about multiplayer in KH3 and if it was possible, he did sayit was also in consideration especially during this time where multiplayer is popular.

More things he said…
Nomura said that in previous KH titles, we could summon Disneycharacters, but this will be different in KH3.
We will also definitely see more of the Organization, since Master Xehanort is behind it and it won’t be the end of nobodies.
He was also asked if we would see the actual Kingdom Hearts and his response was
surprising saying, ” I think it will appear “
-