E3 2019 Electronic Entertainment Expo

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
Spielt gerade: GT7 | 60fps FTW
Leak(?) über Microsofts E3 und mehr

The Next 18 Months of Microsoft - The Calm Before the Storm (Massive Info Dump)
Hello everyone,

It's that time of the year again (E3) but most importantly it's also the time of a new Powerful, Magical, and Thrilling Brand New Era of Video Games - A New Generation is upon us. While a new generation may be exciting and full of hype everywhere, it's also full of worry, concerns, expectations and many many questions that many of us here have and across the world of video game industry. Today is the day where I'd like to shine down some light and possibly let us have a peek into the future of what we can may or may not expect, what we may hope is true and not true and so on. However, this is also just the beginning, the road is going to be long, but I can assure you there is A LOT of CRAZY STUFF happening in the background.

Before we deep dive into the future I will make a quick disclaimer that things are always subject to change and I tell you may be happening today, may be changed tomorrow, in a week, a month or even a year and shifted around. I am by no means any sort of god or a fortune teller. I am just a person who... let's just say knows many people, some would rather argue that I know TOO MANY people.

I am going to be breaking this thread down into sections to avoid confusion and what is confirmed and not confirmed, what we may see soon and what we may not see soon and things like. The reason I am doing it in such a manner is because I don't want to lead people into FALSE HOPE or give people misinformation or a lie. However, sometimes in this type of work/field it is very hard to do these things perfectly, predict or be sure of and because of that I may come off not genuine to some people. But I assure you that that is NOT my intention here at all, I am only human just like all of you and we can all make mistakes or be misinformed ourselves.

I am not doing this for attention or anything like that, I am doing this because I love this industry and i love video games just as much as all you here - whether you're a Nintendo fan, Sony Fan, Xbox Fan or just a gamer in general who enjoys everything. There are people out there who are super anxious on wanting to know what's happening in the future (including myself) this is 100% for you guys and gals. Ok, I am done mumbling now, let's get to the nitty gritty.

Microsoft E3 2019 Media Briefing

What is Going to Happen - I will do this first - some of the things here are very obvious already to many people, but I am going to put them here anyway for clarity reasons and confirmation. (NOTE - THIS IS NOT IN ANY PARTICULAR ORDER OF THE SHOWCASE)

- Section Start -

Halo Infinite - Info Dump + New Trailer and Holiday 2020 Release (Cross-gen)
Gears 5 - Full Gameplay Reveal/Demo Walkthrough + Multiplayer and September Release Date is indeed real (I knew about this before the leak happened)
Gears Tactics - Info Dump + New Trailer and Release Date for PC Later this year
Ori and the WIll of the Wisps - Final trailer with final release date for Later this year
Bleeding Edge - Ninja's Theory next game (I am hearing 2 conflicting reports, 1 stating that it's a co-op horde-like Sci-fi shooter with aliens across different planets and intense boss fights and another that it's an arena multiplayer PvP game - have no 100% confirmation yet on what exactly it is. One thing for sure that it is indeed a game in a Sci-fi universe and most likely a cross-gen title as well for 2020)
The Outer Worlds - Info Dumb, New Gameplay Trailer and a Release Date
Cyberpunk 2077 - Progress Update/New Gameplay Trailer and a Targeted Date

Age of Empires IV - Info Dump/Gameplay Reveal- 2020 Release

Fable - This is nothing new or real secret at this point. Honestly, worst kept secret, this was leaked back in end of 2017/early 2018 on Eurogamer if I am not mistaken. It was said that Playgrounds is working on a Open World game and then later speculated that it was Fable. However, it was not confirmed if it was 100% Fable but rather just Open World RPG. Some people are hoping that it is not Fable and a brand new open world RPG IP and of course the Fable fans do want it to be Fable.

However, I can now confirm that it is indeed a Fable game. Some speculate it's actually Fable IV, but the reality is that it's a new beginning for the Fable franchise. This game started development in late 2017 and has been in development now for little over 2 years now. It is a next-gen game ONLY and you will most likely NOT see it until 2021 at retail at the earliest. You will see a glimpse of a small teaser trailer most likely at this year's E3 and in 2020 you will see much more of the game.

Sea of Thieves - Joe Neate and Mike Chapman confirmed in one of their recent dev updates on their official Sea of Thieves YouTube channel that they will be in teaser mode for the upcoming Sea of Thieves content at this year's E3.

Battletoads - They were announced last year with a 2019 release date. We will see some gameplay and finally see how the game looks, plays and feels along with a final release target as well.

Project xCloud - Info Dump, Public Test Dates/Rollouts - This will be Microsoft's one of the biggest if not the biggest focus this year prior to next-gen system launches. This is where we will be helping them get ready for a solid year or so before new systems get out in the wild.

Xbox Lockhart/Xbox Anaconda - Scorpio style reveal (Similar to E3 2016's Scorpio/Xbox One X Tease) No physical look of the console, but a baseline of specs including tFlops, Ram, Bandwidth, CPU, SSD and of course Ray-tracing - this is considered a small reveal. Full reveal most likely next year, we're still a year and a half of from the launch of new-gen system and there are still many 3rd party and 1st party title to come out yet on current gen systems, but yes the tease and the obvious semi-reveal at this point is well on its way.

It's Going to be a BIG Party - With Microsoft being the only console manufacturer that's holding a physical E3 conference this year - expect A LOT of NEW 3rd Party Stuff.

- Section End -

Zuletzt editiert:

Spawn

Und am Ende wird es wieder...:)
Die letzten paar Jahre hörte man immer wieder, wie geil das aktuelle Jahr und das darauf folgende doch wird und dann gab es Gurken.

Gears 5 (eher 6), Halo etc. locken mich einfach nicht mehr so sehr.
Eben auch wegen der fehlenden Erfinder der Serien.
Fable habe ich nicht gesehen und die Reihe hat auch nur einen halbwegs guten Teil, der viel von der damaligen Technik und fehlender Konkurrenz lebte.

systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: wesker85
Spielt gerade: The Last of Us
Bei den Gerüchten sind ja die üblichen Verdächtigen wieder dabei. Bis auf Gears 5 und Outer worlds nichts interessantes für mich dabei.

Gibt aber auch noch andere mehr gewagte Gerüchte, die sehr ansprechend finden würde.

Es war von einem neuen Perfekt Dark die Rede. Das würde mich sehr freuen, habe gerade kürzlich das N64 Original beendet und es ist immer noch sehr guter Shooter. Ein neues Perfect Dark in zeitgemäßer Optik mit der Qualität des N64 Originals würd mir sehr gefallen. Das nicht mehr so gute Perfect Dark Zero erwähnen mir mal lieber nicht. Glaube aber nicht daran, dass da was kommt.

Es ist auch von einem neuen Capcom Projekt die Rede, das entweder das Re 3 Remake oder Dino Crisis sein soll.

Würde ich ebenfalls sehr begrüßen, glaube aber auch nicht daran. Der Capcom Finanzbericht für das nächste Geschäftsjahr hat bis auf Monster Hunter kein neues Spiel erwähnt, was eine Vorstellung unwahrscheinlich macht. Auch wenn das Projekt bereits in der Entwicklung ist hat man wohl noch nicht genug um was zu zeigen, vorausgesetzt natürlich Capcom hält an ihrer Taktik fest, ihre Spiele Zeitnahe vorzustellen und erst dann zu präsentieren, wenn das Spiel schon recht fortgeschritten in der Entwicklung ist..

@Greek God Gibt ja schon Gerüchte was das neue From Software Projekt betriff

https://gematsu.com/2019/05/george-rr-martin-ive-consulted-on-a-video-game-out-of-japan

vielleicht gibt es da wirklich was neues auf der E3 zu verkünden.

Sollte man besser, da das alte Team nicht mehr da ist und ein neuer Teil eher enttäuschen wird.
Fand aber auch Perfect Dark nie so toll und stark overhyped.
Geschmäcker sind natürlich verschieden. Aber seit wann ist Perfect Dark overhypted? Das kennt doch kaum jemand außer ein N64 Liebhaber. Wird niemals im selben Atemzug, wie Half Life, Doom, Quake und Call of Duty genannt. Das sind Spiele die vom Hype durchzogen sind.

Aber doch nicht das kleine Perfekt Dark. Ist außerhalb der N64 Kreise völlig unbekannt. Unverdienterweise, ist einer der besten Konsolenshooter überhaupt und das nicht nur auf dem n64.

Ein Spiel das mit unglaublichen Details aufwarten kann, besonders für ein N64. Solche Spiele kann man aber heute nicht mehr machen.

Spiele Entwickler schauen sich bereits seit den frühen 00 Jahren vor ausgefeilten Treffer Animationen und Todes Szenen. Die Gegner in heutigen Shootern fallen einfach unspektakulär um. Ein heutiges Perfect Dark müsste man schon entschärft herausbringen. Das was sich die Entwickler damals getraut haben, traut sich heute keiner mehr. Aber die Idee mit den zerstörbaren Umgebungen könnte man mit der heutigen Technik sicher auf ein neues Level bringen. Auch die Lichteffekte die man damals bei PD versucht hat könnte man heute viel besser rüber bringen.

Aber ich glaube nicht daran das es jemals kommen wird. MS scheint nicht daran interessiert zu sein die alten IP von Rare zu nutzen. Warum sollte sich das plötzlich ändern.

Spawn

In Erinnerung habe ich ein großes "Tara" um PDZ, weil der Vorgänger doch so geil sei und sich jeder deswegen gefreut hat.
Ähnliches war mit dem PD Remaster, bei dem es auch viele positive Stimmen gab, endlich wieder ihren "Klassiker" spielen zu können.
Am Ende waren beide Spiele nicht so toll.

Overhyped deswegen und weil sich der Titel idR in den Toplisten von Shootern wiederfindet.
Mag vielleicht damals berechtigt gewesen sein, auf dem N64.
Ich kann teils auch die Tricktechnik in älteren Filmen genießen und sie gut finden, für die Zeit.
Aber PD war teils einfach nur öde.

Hm das ist interssant. An mir ist der Hype wohl vorbei gegangen. Ich habe PD immer für eine velorene Franchise gehalten. Das da neben Zero noch ein Remaster gab ist mir entgegangen.

PD ist eben ein Shooter mit dem Zeitgeist der 90er. Technisch war der damals top, besonders das Detail Reichtum war genial. Auch in Sachen Gewalt und Waffenwirkung war das Spiel viel kompromisloser als alles was man heute kennt.

Ob man das mag oder liegt auch daran ob die man die 90er mag Spieletechnisch. Bin ja generell nicht so ein ego Shooter Fan, aber die simplen Shooter der 90er ohne das Deckungsfeature was irgendwie aufgesetzt wird bei den moderen Shootern hat schon was.

Aber mit der Meinung stehe ich alleine da. MS hätte ja die Chance gehabt PD weiterzumachen wollte es aber auch nicht.

Dabei wäre der Nachfolger für einen Shooter recht innovativ geworden. Mit Parkour Elementen wie in Mirrors Edge nur etwas früher

Sah MS aber anders damals und glaube daher nicht an das Gerücht es wird was PD mäßiges auf der E3 zu sehen sein um wieder den Bogen zum Thema zu spannen.

Da ist ja das RE 3 oder Dino Crisis Remake Gerücht nach glaubhafter, auch wenn Capcom für die nahe Zukunft keine neuen Spiele angekündigt hat.

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Spielt gerade: GT7 | 60fps FTW
Was Dich im Juni zur Messe erwartet, erfährst im offiziellen Xbox E3 2019 Briefing am Sonntag den 9. Juni ab 22 Uhr auf dem offiziellen Xbox Mixer-Kanal live via Mixer-App für Xbox One und Windows 10 PC. Freue Dich auf exklusive Details zu bereits angekündigten Titeln, auf die ersten Infos zu den Spielen, die auf der E3 neu vorgestellt werden, und auf vieles mehr.
Read more at https://news.xbox.com/de-de/2019/04/16/xbox-e3-2019-announce/#PyimrHAy6zDcXPOb.99

Nutze außerdem die Chance auf kostenlose Goodies dank MixPot. Logge Dich dazu auf Mixer ein und sichere Dir während des Livestreams die heiß begehrten Preise.
Read more at https://news.xbox.com/de-de/2019/04/16/xbox-e3-2019-announce/#PyimrHAy6zDcXPOb.99
https://news.xbox.com/de-de/2019/04/16/xbox-e3-2019-announce/

E3 2019 conference schedule guide: All E3 conference times, stream links and games we know about so far

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...ide-conference-times-stream-links-predictions

Hm glaube das wird eine extrem uninteressante E3. Rechne kaum mit großen Überraschungen. Außer der MS PK werde ich wohl nix live gucken.
Also für mich wird die E3 ganz passabel werden. Rechne zwar auch mit 0 Überraschungen da aber wohl einige bereits bekannte Spiele zu sehen sein werden die mich interessieren kann ich nicht meckern. Wie gesagt es wird für mich sicher ganz ok werden.