Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi

PSN-Name: Mekuri-TD
Spielt gerade: PS Vita
Wooooow endlich ein gescheites Storymodus :cry: Wenn es die Qualität bis zur GT Saga behält erwartet uns ein Action Spektakel :D Sogar wenn es nur bei ''Bossen'' so inszeniert ist gibt es trotzdem jede Menge Gelegenheiten. Bosse und Endkämpfe hat DBZ genug :D
Bei den Franzosen wird Songoku tatsächlich Sangoku genannt, warum auch immer :ugly:
Das einzige was mich stört ist, dass es Dragonball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi heißt. Vieleicht kommt doch kein GT :p

Zuletzt editiert:
PSN-Name: Sparking_4
So here, you need to know to play the game is safe. Otherwise you will crash and you completely hate the game The only fault I blame it unnecessary scenes we passing between the two modes, contact and the firing position. Square in the position to take ... it takes balls of fire! I found it disturbing but well done. Back to the gameplay, in fact to continue a combo you simply press triangle after pressing square repeatedly. There are so many combos in the list and I was unable to make more than just three, but I can confirm that the game is of the caliber of RB2. In the first 3 parts was disoriented, I understood nothing, but then I got it completely the gameplay and 7 or 8 games and more I could not make more than three combos so they are difficult to place and execute.

It is extremely difficult to achieve these combos, the gameplay has not been casualised. In fact, if. From what I understand, the big combos are very difficult to go out and are for hardcore gamers like you and the rest with QTE and Janken is none other than the simplification announced for new players or noobs. And this system is extremely well thought out, because it prevents them the noob and spam over time. One must choose the type of attack we want, or we do anticipate what your opponent will do is what they call a more tactical gameplay.

Turning to the defense, it was improved as requested. For example, the choice of the response is very well built: the opponent launches kikohos on us and we can send an attack to prevent long to use his ultimate. If we have enough spirit you can gauge catch, dodge or defend (cross ^ ^).

The gameplay is very diverse, small QTE scenes can end in different ways, all very impressive and glaring loyalty. As I remember the gameplay is completely different, it is more dynamic than Raging Blast. Well yes, we feel the repetition, but if we know the hardcore gamer play gameplay quickly becomes more diverse, almost as much as Raging Blast 2 or even more with the techniques of QTE. Is chosen to be a sequence in melee, or you selected the "ping pong" or nothing at all! We are not required each time to press the action.

The standoff did not even mention ... THEY ARE GIANTS! It is real wrestling, not poor radius collide without producing a sensation of power. You go clubbing keys! ^ ^ I tried to make the combo of Goku vs Freeza trailer with but to no avail, I have not been able to do more than three. At the same I am not a super player Raging Blast 2, I can at best make a dozen combos in its entirety.

I could not test all the characters but it seems to me that are different combos for each character. I played with Saibaiman since I was curious about him, and gameplay is very different from Goku. Anyway, it will do with the tutorial to get used to it and it will be the first time, and I'm totally won over for me. This is a great game ^ ^ reverence for Spike.

Ihr könnt normal Kämpfen ohne den QTE zu benutzen, also wie in BT3/RB1/RB2!

QTE ist nur was für Noobs die Probleme mit der Steuerung haben usw, aber für die Hardcore Gamers (Ich)können einfach normale Combos benutzen und dass mit euren eigenen Charackter!

PSN-Name: Guerrero34
Spielt gerade: Keine Spiele vorhanden.
Namco Bandai has announced that Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi, formally known as Dragon Ball Game Project Age 2011, will be released in Europe on October 28th.

Featuring upgraded graphics and a “destroy everything” philosophy, the game certainly looks to have a power level of over 9000.
Quelle: Direktlink
Oh gott wie geil xD

Bisjetzt gefällt mir das Spiel ganz gut, werd mir wohl nach 2 jähriger abstinenz wieder ein DBZ game zulegen :)

PSN-Name: Mekuri-TD
Spielt gerade: PS Vita
Ich frage mich ob die endlich die Eier habe Freeza im Game mit den Klingen durchzutrennen :ugly: Aber es muss ja 12+ bleiben :o:ugly: Ich freue mich schon auf die Bosskämpfe mit richtigen Cutscenes + QTE's so wie bei Storm 2 :D