Death Stranding

PSN-Name: krazzo
Alles wird auch nicht PR geblubber sein und wiederum wird auch nicht an allem etwas dran sein. Das ist eben seine Art und man sollte froh sein jemanden wie ihn in der Branche zu haben, ein Stereotyp weniger. Auch wenn man vielleicht nichts mit seinen Spielen anfangen kann.

Greek God

Dynamic Entry into Ark Blast
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: Greek-God88
Spielt gerade: Cold Steel
I think I understood which feelings Kojima wanted to pass on with this trailer. Full of Konami and his past creation references.

1 - The footprints are set on the ground and then erased. Like all the efforts Kojima offered to Konami.

2 - Reedus is naked, representing the shame Kojima was exposed to in his last days working for Konami.

3 - The broken shackles are the bound between him and the company being destroyed.

4 - The baby represents his suddenly lost creation (Metal Gear), and Reedus cries of pain and sorrow depicting Kojima's suffering.

5 - The hand marks on the body and the ink in Reedus depicts the weight of having a great successful game series on his name.

6 - The swamps shows that will be a dire path to establish another blockbuster.

7 - The crabs are other developers that never made such greatness as his.

Somewhat I felt soul connected to Kojima. It was strange.

:hammer:

Info from Geoff Keighley Interview with Kojima on YouTube:

- No involvement from Del Toro
- Kojima Productions logo has nothing to do with the game, it's just a logo
- It's an action game
- Game setting is still secret
- Kojima won't say the name of the main character
- Game will take "some time" to make, don't expect it soon
- Game name is related to the stranding of something that is dead, like a whale on a beach, something from some other world comes to a new place
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC19PWQN6Hg[/ame]

~freddie~

PSN-Name: Crash Bandicoot
Spielt gerade: Crash Bandicoot
I think I understood which feelings Kojima wanted to pass on with this trailer. Full of Konami and his past creation references.

1 - The footprints are set on the ground and then erased. Like all the efforts Kojima offered to Konami.

2 - Reedus is naked, representing the shame Kojima was exposed to in his last days working for Konami.

3 - The broken shackles are the bound between him and the company being destroyed.

4 - The baby represents his suddenly lost creation (Metal Gear), and Reedus cries of pain and sorrow depicting Kojima's suffering.

5 - The hand marks on the body and the ink in Reedus depicts the weight of having a great successful game series on his name.

6 - The swamps shows that will be a dire path to establish another blockbuster.

7 - The crabs are other developers that never made such greatness as his.

Somewhat I felt soul connected to Kojima. It was strange.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1233089&page=10

:D

Zuletzt editiert:

Greek God

Dynamic Entry into Ark Blast
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: Greek-God88
Spielt gerade: Cold Steel
Ich denke alle die sterben werden unsichtbar/Geister und hinterlassen diese Öl Spuren.
Die 5 Wesen im Himmel müssen wohl das verursachen und Norman gehört evtl. zu ihnen oder so ähnlich und versucht die aufzuhalten ..

Day 1 :D