PS4 Gerüchteküche

systems, systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: KING_DJ
Far Cry 4: Blood Dragon 2 :ugly::ugly::ugly:

An so Dingern kommen Zweifel beim Leaker auf...

Die arbeiten mit Sicherheit schon an dem 5er, Infos wird es aber wohl noch nicht geben, am 18. erscheint erst noch die Complete Edition von Far Cry 4.

Zu Rockstar könnte nur ein neues Red Dead Redemption in Betracht gezogen werden, wobei ich auch hier nicht an iwelche Infos glaube, da bisher noch nichtmal Add-Ons zu GTA 5 erschienen sind, außer den Heists halt...

Tommyfare

systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: Tommyfare
Spielt gerade: Pandemie
Ich weiß garnicht was immer alle so geil an Half Life finden.
Meine Erwartungen an eine Fortsetzung von einem Spiel was vor so vielen Jahren erschien, sind nicht besonders groß.
Siehe Duke Nukem... oder andere Beispiele. Doom. Alles nicht das gelbe vom Ei.

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
Spielt gerade: GT7 | 60fps FTW
Ich frage mich wann der Release geplant war. Kurz vor UC4 ist imo kein guter Zeitpunkt. Besser wäre eine UC-lose Zeit.
Hoffe die Qualität leidet nicht falls das jetzt gerusht wurde wegen der UC4 Verschiebung.
~notsure~

PSN-Name: theDaxx
Ich frage mich wann der Release geplant war. Kurz vor UC4 ist imo kein guter Zeitpunkt. Besser wäre eine UC-lose Zeit.
Hoffe die Qualität leidet nicht falls das jetzt gerusht wurde wegen der UC4 Verschiebung.
~notsure~
Gute Frage. Wie lange arbeitet man denn in etwa an so einer Collection? Das dürfte doch vergleichsweise schnell gehen?
Ein Release vor Teil 4 macht natürlich Sinn. Scheint jetzt ja auch zu klappen. Aber vor der UC4 Verschiebung? Interessant...

Greek God

Dynamic Entry into Ark Blast
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: Greek-God88
Spielt gerade: Cold Steel
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=166482193
Verendus aus Neogaf:
JRPG #1
JRPG #2
JRPG #3
JRPG #4
JRPG #5
New Shadow Hearts
Final Fantasy spin-off RPG
New SE console RPG IP
Final Fantasy X spin-off
FF7 spin-off
FF6 remake
Square Enix crossover game
New Parasite Eve
Monster Hunter PS4
DMC5
New Capcom TPS IP (Because we need more TPS)
New EA IP
New Ubisoft IP
New Prince of Persia
New Naval RPG
New Cyberpunk Action/Adventure/RPG IP
New Sega Action/Adventure IP
New Marvel Action/Adventure title
New Soul Calibur
New Rockstar IP
This is my wishlist from a while back. I've deleted games off it that I've talked about being in development in the past, and titles that people already know are in development (MM's new IP, GG's new IP, Gran Turismo etc.).

Here's the truth about this wishlist, when I posted it, about half of these games were probably going to show up at E3. Hence why I said in the post that I'll like E3 if even half of them show up. Now here's the thing, forget that. The when doesn't matter now. And that post is now meaningless with that kind of statement since I know what's happening generally, and the number doesn't fit due to some changes.

Instead, here's what I can tell you. All of the list is true, except for two games, which I can't vouch for. One of those games is actually coming to Nintendo, but that's second hand information, and I don't really know about it. The other hasn't even entered pre-production, and SCE is in talks about possibly getting something done with it. We'll have to see about that. But even without those two (and I won't say which two those are since if I do, I confirm something I don't want to), there's still a lot here.

I'll start you off. JRPG1 and JRPG2, which I've talked about several times, don't need any elaboration. You'll know both soon enough. JRPG3 is in pre-production at the moment, and is something that should appeal to fans. This will be announced in 2016, at the earliest, I would assume. They've only just started picking things up this year. JRPG4 is much further away. This will be a more significant title, but you're not hearing about this anytime soon. This is towards the end of the generation. JRPG5 is similar to a title that you already know about. Also, a late generation title.

That's your Sony exclusive JRPGs which SCEJ/A is going to be involved in some shape or form over the next five years. Nice, isn't it? I don't think you have to worry about any of them being cancelled. But don't expect to hear of the latter three anytime soon, but I'm sure it'll look more believable once JRPG1/JRPG2 are announced since those are up first, and hey, we're not that far now.

To ruin some SE stuff.

FF7 spin-off. Real. Not AAA, but it'll be good. No one is going to complain. Current gen. Square Enix crossover is PS4 exclusive. I don't mean Musou. New Parasite Eve is pretty straightforward. A new PE game.

Monster Hunter PS4, I think I was caught by Chobel in January when I posted it, and edited it. But it's been leaked from the looks of it anyway. That's your upcoming MH PS4 game. However, it's not the only one. SCEJ/A has been discussing with Capcom about bringing more Monster Hunter to PS4 for a while, and for the most part, the only thing I can say is things are looking pretty good on that front. Please be excited. Although, check your expectations a little if you're expecting some massive effort. We're just fitting in what exists, rather than trying to create something new.

The new Naval RPG is a western game. Big publisher, big budget. And I think that's about enough.

All sounds like bullshit, doesn't it? That's good. If it sounds too believable, it'd be no fun.
Nun Persona 5 kommt ja also kann man schon mal JRPG#1 streichen. Oder auch nicht weil ich weiß nicht wie alt sein erster Post ist mit der Liste
JRPG#2 ist das neue Star Ocean das wurde ja erst kürzlich enthüllt.
Mega interessant für mich dass angeblich noch ein FF7 Spinn of geplant ist. Nach dem Epilog von Dirge of Cerberus gabs ja noch ein paar offene Fragen.
Dann bin ich mal mega gespannt was das SE Crossover sein soll wenn Musou als Genre schon mal wegfällt!
Allerdings bekomme ich Angst wenn das mit dem FFX spinn of tatsächlich wahr ist:(
Weil FFX Novel after X-2 Spoiler
Tidus sieht einen Blitzball tretet ihn nur war das kein Ball sonder eine Bombe! Nach der Explosion rollt Tidus Kopf neben Yunas Füßen:shock: Boah WTF

Und Capcom TPS kann Grütze oder Perle werden:D

Zuletzt editiert: