Resident Evil 2 Remake

systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: wesker85
Spielt gerade: The Last of Us
Ja die CE ist auch an mir leider vorbei gegangen. Habe mir daher die Deluxe Edition im PSN Store gekauft. Bin ja normalerweise der Phsyical Disc Mensch, aber RE 2 endlich mal wieder ein Spiel, dass ich unbedingt als Day 1 Kauf haben möchte. Und da ja immer was dazwischen kommen kann, und es vielleicht nicht am Release Tag in ein Geschäft schafft habe ich mich für einen digitalen Kauf entschieden.

systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
Spielt gerade: verrückt
Mal nen Ausschnitt frech aus Era kopiert:
PS4 Metacritic - 91
Xbox Metacritic - 94
Opencritic - 92

Will include a snippet and score of each review posted, but to support reviewers hard work and to get the full details, click each site and score to read more of their full thoughts.

Packed with nostalgia, new challenges, complex and deep gameplay that doesn’t just adapt but embodies the genre it’s inhabiting, and a AAA presentation that blows every previous RE out of the water — yes, even REmake — I feel confident in this assessment: As it was in 1998, so to shall it be in 2019. Resident Evil 2 is the best Resident Evilgame ever made, full stop.
Rely on Horror - 10/10

Whether you’ve been waiting all these years to revisit Raccoon City or happen to be a curious first-timer, Resident Evil 2 is an essential must-have slice of video game horror, kicking off 2019 in style.
Bloody Disgusting - 9/10

That’s where Resident Evil succeeds. Not in the drivel spouted from its character’s mouths, but in the bullets spewed from their guns. Or better yet – the clicking of empty chambers, or the spine-chilling scratches of scrabbling overhead. I may hate lickers, but I’m also a little bit in love.
Rock, Paper, Shotgun - Recommended

Though Resident Evil 2 has its roots firmly in the past, it reworks the familiar horrors into something that feels brand new and all its own.
GameSpot - 9/10

Even better, it toes the line between schlocky and scary that the older Resident Evil games managed so well, and does so in perhaps one of the most atmospheric settings ever to grace a survival horror game.
Eurogamer - Recommended

It is pulse-pounding and a must play for horror fans, sometimes experimental but also superficial and rough.
Kotaku Review

For my money, Resident Evil 2 Remake is right up there with Resident Evil 4 as the best game in the series. It’s the perfect blend of nostalgia and the new, marrying a classic game with contemporary game design, and a prime candidate for those Game of the Year lists. In January! Capcom clearly has no chill.
VG24 Review

The experience of playing through the new Resident Evil 2 for the first time establishes a new standard for remaking classic games.
IGN - 8.8

Resident Evil 2 paves a brilliant path for the future of the franchise.
Game Informer - 9.5/10

And so barely a month into 2019, we have our first front-running contender for Game of the Year.
Fandom - 5/5

Resident Evil 2 is not only an accomplished remake that should serve as the blueprint for how to re-imagine beloved classics, but is an incredible game in its own right- so much so, that it might even stand as one of the very best games this venerated and decorated franchise has delivered to date.
GamingBolt - 10/10

This is Resident Evil at its absolute best.
God is Geek - 10/10

The modern-aesthetic upgrade more than makes up for the game's lowest lows. Horror fans should immediately buy.
Arstechnica Review

I hope every legacy game in the series gets this loving treatment, as I'll probably be playing them for the rest of my life.
Destructoid - 9/10

Resident Evil 2 is the perfect sort of game for gushing. Much like the legendary REmake, this new version of a storied classic was lovingly crafted by people who not only have a collectively sharp eye for what makes an excellent video game today, but also possess a deep understanding of why the original Resident Evil 2 is worth revisiting and what made it a game celebrated to this day. This isn’t just an old Resident Evil molded into the new Resident Evil formula. It’s a new take on Resident Evil 2 that doesn’t feel like it’s trying to “modernize” or “fix” the original. It’s more of an expensive, ludicrously polished tribute than a remake in the semantic sense, a project that has been in demand for years and quietly pursued for just as long. I’m glad it worked out so well.
Playstation Lifestyle - 10/10

It’s a superbly constructed game.
App Trigger - 9.5/10

The Resident Evil 2 remake is, indeed, the best Resident Evil game ever released.(...)Survival horror isn’t dead, inform the press that Resident Evil really is back.
Twinfinite - 4.5/5

It’s a good time to be a Resident Evil fan again.
VentureBeats - 8.5/10

A fantastic big budget remake of one of Resident Evil’s most popular entries, that manages to look state-of-the-art but in terms of gameplay finds a perfect balance of old and new.
Metro - 9/10

Bottom line, Resident Evil 2 is an outstanding remake and one you can purchase with confidence.
Cog Connected - 90/100

Resident Evil 2 is likely the single most excellent video game remake ever created and I’m hard-pressed to think of anything else that could even compare.
DualShockers - 9/10

JuexVideo - 17/20

More than just a simple remake of a cherished classic, Resident Evil 2 is a reinvigoration of the entire franchise, showing just how much life it still has left without the need to make drastic gameplay or stylistic changes. From start to end, this is a phenomenal showcase of old mixed with new, both giving players the chance to relive an important chapter in the life of the series under fantastic new conditions, while also potentially paving the way for Resident Evil for years to come.
EGM - 9.5/10

I kept my expectations at bay with this game after Resident Evil 7, and I have to say that this is definitely a great way to ring in the start of 2019 for Capcom.
The Nerd Mag - 9.1/10

The biggest compliment that can be leveled is how the game manages to elicit the same sense of dread and consequence that made the original a classic whilst injecting just enough complexity and modern sensibility to see it emerge from the shadow of its namesake with consummate ease.
PSU - 9.5/10

Considering there’s little Capcom could have done to make Resident Evil 2 a better remake, capturing exactly what we love about the genre, we’re left exceedingly hopeful for the franchise’s future.
Hardcore Gamer - 4.5/5

Resident Evil 2 is an entertaining romp through Raccoon City that no horror fan — old or new — should miss.
Gadgets 360 - 10/10

Resident Evil 2 is everything you’d hoped for and more, and is a truly essential purchase.
Next Gen Base - 10/10
https://www.resetera.com/threads/resident-evil-2-review-thread.94976/

Donnerstag/Freitag wird heiß!

Greek God

Dynamic Entry into Ark Blast
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: Greek-God88
Spielt gerade: Cold Steel
PSN-Name: Sir_Kinta
Spielt gerade: Final Fantasy XIV: ARR
Konnte ja noch nie was mit der Reihe anfangen. Habe damals 1 und 2 angezockt und schnell wieder weggelegt. Nächster Berührungspunkt war 4 und auch das mohjte ich nicht. Ob das hier trotzdem was für mich sein könnte?

systems, systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: philley
Test gamepro: 90/100

https://www.gamepro.de/artikel/resident-evil-2,3339648.html

eurogamer: Herausragend

https://www.eurogamer.de/articles/2...-test-sie-machen-sie-nicht-mehr-so-wie-damals

Das Remake von Resident Evil 2 legt den beachtlichen Spagat hin, ein eigentlich irreparabel überaltertes Relikt von einem Survival-Horror-Titel in die Neuzeit zu holen, ohne dessen Geist aus den Augen zu verlieren. Capcom hat keine Kosten und Mühen gescheut, das wird klar, sobald man nur einen Fuß in diese Polizeistation setzt. Doch weder Geld noch Arbeit ersetzen Talent und Vision und die sieht man diesem Spiel auf jedem Meter an. Resident Evil 7 vor zwei Jahren war mehr als nur ein überzeugendes Lebenszeichen, aber erst Resi 2 versöhnt Capcom restlos mit der eigenen Historie und erinnert daran, weshalb diese Reihe einmal so groß und wegweisend war. Der erste Pflichttermin beim Spielehändler eures Vertrauens kommt dieses Jahr schon im Januar. So kann es gerne weitergehen.

systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: wesker85
Spielt gerade: The Last of Us
Ich werde ja richtig neidig, wenn man liest, das mache Leute ihre CD Kopien schon haben. Ich habe mir das Spiel ausnahmsweise mal online im PSN gegönnt und wirklich am Day one zocken zu können, bin normalweise ja mehr der Physical Disc Typ und dann sehe ich auch, dass ein Disc Kauf wohl doch die schnellste Möglichkeit gewesen wäre um das Game zu kommen. Wenigstens läuft der Pre Load schon und man könnte theoretisch gleich am Freitag um 0 Uhr loslegen.

PSN-Name: HeiligesHerz
Die Collectors Edition von Amazon hat sich heute morgen auf den Weg gemacht. Eine Stornierung habe ich nicht über das Herz gebracht. Nun überlege ich das Ding komplett verpackt zu lassen. Auf der anderen Seite allerdings: Ich würde es wohl eh nie verkaufen wollen. Die Qual der Wahl.