Der offizielle Gran Turismo 5 Thread

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
Spielt gerade: GT7 | 60fps FTW
Braucht die Ingame-DLC-Aktivierung/Installation eigentlich die PD-Server?
Dann könnte man DLC nach Serverabschaltung nicht mehr neu aktivieren/installieren.
DLC kann man nach dem 31.5. nicht mehr kaufen.
Am 30.4. wird der ganze GT5 DLC aus dem PSN Store entfernt

Widerspruch???

Bei manchem DLC muss man aufpassen wenn der Onlinedienst beendet wurde:
Paint Pack und Racing Gear Pack kann man nicht mehr installieren. Wenn der Spielstand gelöscht wird kommt man ebenfalls nicht mehr an die Gegenstände.

Bei "Racing Car Pack" und "Course Pack" sollte man unbedingt das Family Upgrade aus dem PSN Store installieren (dürfte bei vielen bereits der Fall sein. Der DLC war anfangs accountgebunden, das Upgrade wurde nachgereicht).

d.h. der ganze DLC, der ein PSN-Download ist (und kein "Service"), soll sich auch später noch installieren lassen.

As previously mentioned in past announcements, the remaining online services for Gran Turismo 5, including Online Lobby, Seasonal Events, Museum, News, Community, Remote Race, Log in Bonus, Online Dealership and DLC purchase will no longer be available after 03:00 GMT (4:00 BST), 31 May, 2014.

We would like to thank our community for their passion in supporting Gran Turismo 5 online services since their launch, and we look forward to seeing everybody on the equivalent services for Gran Turismo 6.

Regarding DLC availability after end of service

All DLC for Gran Turismo 5 will be removed from the PS Store on 30 April 2014. Please take note of the following precautions regarding the items listed below.

"Racing Car Pack" and "Course Pack" (including those purchased as part of the "Complete Pack")
After you have purchased those items, please complete the following steps before the online services are terminated:

1. Select the Downloadable Content icon on the GT5 home screen and then install the purchased items;
2. Access the PlayStation®Store from the XMB and enter the "Gran Turismo 5" section. Purchase the [Family Upgrade] for the items in question (free of charge.)

By following the above 2 steps, you’ll be able to use the items even after the termination of the online services. If you delete the GT5 Game Data after the online services have ended, you’ll be able to download and install them again. You can find the instructions in the “How to download the DLCs when you deleted the Game Data” section on this page.

You can find more details about the "Family Upgrade" item following the corresponding FAQ page in the Related Link section below.

"Paint Pack" and "Racing Gear Pack" (including those purchased as part of the "Complete Pack")
After you have purchased those items, select the Downloadable Content icon on the GT5 home screen and then install the purchased items before the online services end.

You will be able to use the items even after the termination of the online services, however you will NOT be able to install them again if you delete the GT5 Save Data after the online services have ended.

Any other DLC items
You can use the items even after the online service ended without any special operation. After you have purchased those items, select the Downloadable Content icon on the GT5 home screen and then install the purchased items before the online services end. If you delete the GT5 Game Data after the online services have ended, you’ll be able to download and install them again. You can find the instructions in the “How to download the DLCs when you deleted the Game Data” section on this page.

How to download the DLCs when you deleted the Game Data

In case you deleted the GT5 Game Data and the DLC is removed from the game, you can download them again from the [Download List], accessible within the PlayStation®Store or by selecting [PSN] > [Account Management] > [Transaction Management] from the PS3™ XMB.

Regarding Gran Turismo TV

Gran Turismo TV within Gran Turismo 5 will stop distributing all programs on 14 March 2014. The programs you have purchased will be available for viewing and downloading from [My List] during the availability period.

The services for Gran Turismo TV within Gran Turismo 5 will be terminated completely on 14 March 2015. You won’t be able to view any program after that except the opening and the ending movies.
http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/00_4372104.html

Zuletzt editiert:

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
Finale!

Gran Turismo 5 Online Event Finale

As we mentioned in a previous announcement, the online services for the PlayStation®3 exclusive title Gran Turismo 5 will be coming to an end as of May 31, 2014. We would like to thank all of our fans who have supported us by playing online over the past three and a half years since November 2010.

As a token of our appreciation, starting May 1st, we will be hosting a final online event within Gran Turismo 5 where you will win 5 cars that can be transferred and used within Gran Turismo 6. We’ve hand selected these cars specifically as they will be very useful in the early stages of Gran Turismo 6, and we sincerely hope you will continue to enjoy online racing in our latest installment.

GT6 is a PlayStation® 3 exclusive title, so all you need to do is to purchase the software to start playing. The game continues to evolve through updates that have been added since its release in 2013, adding new cars and tracks, updating physics, improving user interface, and introducing new features like the data logger.

Event Name:

Gran Turismo 5 Online Event Finale

Online period:

April 30, 2014 20:00PDT to May 30, 2014 19:00PDT

Event Content:

Online Event Finale Stage 1: Mazda Roadster Touring Car ’11 / Top Gear Test Track
Online Event Finale Stage 2: Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze Motorsports ’11 / Nürburgring 24h

Participation Prize:

Between June 2nd , 2014 11:00pm PST and June 29 8:00pm PST, start “GT6” on your PlayStation®3 while signed in with the same SEN ID used to register your lap time in the GT5 Online Event Finale events mentioned above, and you will be awarded with the following 5 cars:

Abarth Grande Punto ‘09
Renault Sport Megane R.S. Trophy ‘11
Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) ‘08
Tesla Motors Model S Signature Performance ‘12
Subaru S206 NBR Challenge Package ‘12

* Depending on your region and/or network conditions, you may experience some delays when receiving the prize cars in game. If this occurs, please be patient and try restarting GT6 at a later time.

For further details and notes regarding the end of online services for Gran Turismo 5, please refer to “Termination of the Remaining Online Services for Gran Turismo 5” from the link below.
http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/news/00_8806688.html

GT6 is a PlayStation® 3 exclusive title, so all you need to do is to purchase the software to start playing. The game continues to evolve through updates that have been added since its release in 2013, adding new cars and tracks, updating physics, improving user interface, and introducing new features like the data logger.
lol - wo sind die neuen Strecken? :/

Zuletzt editiert:

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Zur Abschaltung der Onlinedienste erscheint ein (vermutlich) letztes Update
Last Updated: May 21, 2014

Gran Turismo 5 Update Notice (2.16)

In line with the online services of Gran Turismo 5 coming to an end as of May 31, 2014, the following update will be released:

Update Server Maintenance

May 30th/31st, 2014 from 11:00PM to 1:00AM EDT

An update will be released during this server maintenance period. Please note that after the start of the maintenance, all online services will become inaccessible.

Main Contents of the Update

- All online services will become disabled at this time. This includes the DLC’s from the top screen, the login bonus for GT Life, Open Lobby, Seasonal Events, Online Dealerships, Car Delivery, and all features within the “Community” menu.

- The Gran Turismo TV section accessible from the top screen is part of the online services, but previously purchased programs will still be accessible during the set viewable period for each program.

Thank you all for playing Gran Turismo 5 over the years.
Hereafter we hope you will join us in playing the current PlayStationR3 exclusive title, Gran Turismo 6.
http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/news/00_1576414.html

systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: Pinki666
Spielt gerade: Schallplatten
Gran Turismo 5 Update 2.17 Released, Previously Purchased DLC Available Again

In a surprising turn of events a new update is available for Gran Turismo 5, version 2.17. This update modifies the game so that it is no longer necessary to connect to the discontinued online servers in order to download previously purchased DLC packages.
To clarify, all online services for GT5 are still decommissioned.
After the installation of Update 2.16 and the consequent decommissioning of the GT5 servers, players were no longer able to install previously purchased DLCs for GT5. In order to address this issue, we are releasing a new game and server update:

Update Schedule

21st July 2014, from 8:00PM (PST)

Update Details

- The installation process for Downloadable Content has been changed. Users will no longer need to connect to the GT5 servers in order to install additional content.,
After installing Update 2.17, users who purchased DLCs from the PlayStation®Store in the past will be able to re-install them again, even if the GT5 online services have been terminated.
We would like to thank you all for your continuous support and apologize for any inconvenience caused.

http://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turism...ously-purchased-dlc-available-again/#comments

PRO_TOO

avg. parcel delivery man
systems, systems, systems, systems
PSN-Name: PRO_TOO
Spielt gerade: ACC, AMS2, AC, RRE
hab mir gestern mal schnell die ersten beiden lizenzen erspielt. wollte lvl 6 erreichen um die AMG challange zu machen. und damit wollte ich mir dann die schleife frei schalten. aber die gibts ja erst bei medium... also so ab lvl 12 erst möglich wenn ich nicht irre. muss ich halt noch bissel liznezen schrubben. oder gibts mit a und b lizenz aktivitäten die meinen rang schneller steigen lassen!?

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ein paar Bilder von der GT5 Disk:
a bunch of aerial shots from the GT5.vol

only uploaded the best looking ones.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=165406760&postcount=8429

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpCCIUQApJ4[/ame]
This was a little something that I just randomly thought about doing yesterday. I had recorded pretty much all the important stuff that had happened in my "GT Life" career, and I had nothing that I could use it in (we were originally gonna do a review, but the game's just too freakin' big!), so I decided I'd try something new. A so-called "progress montage", where I take all my clips, and make kind of a "flashback" montage where I play everything in (mostly) chronological order. It's basically a short 10-minute recap of my GT5 career progress so far.

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Das große Geheimnis ist gelüftet - leider sind viele Originalbilder weg, so kann ich jetzt nur diese Montage bieten.

Es geht um "Jenkins"

I have to drag this up from the dead because in the single most important piece of news I can confirm that Jenkins name is in fact Primary and this is the man who created him (Puma top in the middle).

He actually came over to talk to us about him, and while the real cat is unfortunately no longer with us, he was the reason him and his wife got together.

He did also hint that we may see Secondary the cat in the future.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/jenkins-the-gran-turismo-cat.240737/page-21#post-11382024

RIP Primary

Zuletzt editiert:

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kyrill

Held vom Erdbeerfeld
JA MAN! Geiler Scheiß ! Würd dir dafür am liebsten 25 Thumps Up geben..! :D

Gebt dem Kerl nen Orden! :okay:

Bis heute einer der geilsten GT Trailer of all time. Man hat mich das damals von der Coach geballert..! Ich stand auf meinem Sofa wie Kyle Bosman im E3 Reaction Video! :ugly:

Sehr sehr cool! :okay:

Wenn wir schon dabei sind.... legendärer Trailer:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwcI66pcX9w[/ame]

Ich sags euch... wenn ich meine Karre endlich habe... dann werde ich alle epischen GT Trailer durch den Kakao ziehen, inklusive den obrigen! :D

So wie in diesem Video zB:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X70glX8WKoM[/ame]

Zufällig auch mit nem Sky... :sabber:

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
GT5 hat einen LAN Modus. Leider ist der im Releasecode nicht aktiviert.
Eine Aktivierung per Patch ist aber möglich :D. Erfordert natürlich Custom Firmware.

Gran Turismo 5 Has a Hidden LAN Mode

With a simple modification to the game's executable, it is now possible to have a networked multi-player session on Gran Turismo 5 once again, and yes, this includes Shuffle Races! This functionality is actually tied to many of the game's "configurations" that the executable can load on boot. A certain configuration has the "LAN Battle" functionality 100% working. Normally, when you enable the Secret Settings on your save data and toggle the display of the "Online Race" option for the top menu, selecting LAN Battle does not work, but with this configuration, it's fully functional.

Below are screenshots of my first test. One of my consoles is a debugging station PS3, while my other console is a superslim PS3 running HEN/HFW:

List of lobbies:

Sitting in a lobby:

In a race on a Course Maker course with two players on course:

Both players paused, controlled by the AI on the course:

Finishing a race:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gran-turismo-5-has-a-hidden-lan-mode.390820/

PD, WARUM HABT IHR DEN LAN MODUS NICHT MIT DEM LETZTEN UPDATE FREIGESCHALTET, DAS DEN ONLINEMODUS ENTFERNTE ????? :nogo:
~fu~ ~fu~ ~fu~

GT Sport hat auch einen LAN Modus. Dieser ist ebenfalls im Releasebuild deaktiviert :(. PD nutzt ihn z.B. auf ihren Events.

Zuletzt editiert: