Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Einglück ist es der erste Shooter seit 2007 den ich gekauft habe !!!! ... hahahaha

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (2007)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2009)

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::cry::cry::cry::ugly::ugly::ugly::ugly: :ugly: :ugly:
Genau! COD4 ist bis jetzt der Shooter. Wobei ich denke, dass COD4:MW und COD:MW2 "eins" werden - der Shooter! Es gibt keine Shooter neben diesen/m! :thx:

PS. Kann Dir trotzdem aber noch F.E.A.R. 2 (uncut) empfehlen - wirklich ein sehr empfehlenswerter Horror-Shooter im SP.

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
Spielt gerade: GT7 | 60fps FTW
^^
der Thread geht nicht mehr (auch mit .de) :ugly:

I love this game.

- We weren't planning to do an immediate follow-up. It had been four intense years of modern-military, didn't want to burn out, so give it a rest and almost for-sure visit it again for next-gen (this was 2009, remember, so that was forever away). So we threw everything & the kitchen sink in, and had plans to support MP & Spec-Ops for years. Can you imagine?

- Had the intense misfortune of being in hacker crosshairs when J-TAG exploits became a thing. We actually had the worst of the issues fixed within a day (I did some of the work remotely from my in-laws' kitchen table the week of my wedding), but the patch for that (and our own faults like the dual terminator shotguns' settings) sat in cert for, I don't know, 84 years? It was maddening, and wouldn't happen today. But man, so painful. CoD4 was just as hackable, but J-TAG wasn't an issue until MW2 was new.

- I hid a message to my not-yet-wife on the remote-missile's screen. Besides that, all the numbers & nonsense on there actually mean something, like XYZ of your camera, or the team scores, etc.

- In Terminal; the airline of the central plane, "Flueg Rueger" or some such, is named after our dog. My sister left him with us when she was deployed to Iraq in 2008, and one of the lead artists, my roomate then & now Environment Art Lead at Respawn, did that as tribute. Everyone loves Rueger.

- Soap hands Price the 1911 that Price had slid to Soap during CoD4's finale. For all our action movie storyline silliness, I loved that so much. He'd kept it the whole time.

- Spec Ops turned out so well. It's a testament to those designers that even the cutting room scraps of their efforts could be resurrected and redressed & remixed to create great little bite-sized missions. And it was co-op! Some great coders (not me) went to a LOT of trouble to make that work.

- Favela, the SP level, got a lot of crap, but I thought it was fantastic.
http://www.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=215912634

crysmopompas

I am a bot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems, systems
Spielt gerade: GT7 | 60fps FTW
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered is in the works - and it doesn't have multiplayer.

CharlieIntel sources indicated Modern Warfare 2 Remastered is real after a listing for the game popped up on Amazon Italy for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One priced €19.99 with a 30th April release date. Eurogamer sources have backed this up.

CharlieIntel also reported Modern Warfare 2 Remastered does not include multiplayer. Eurogamer sources told us this is indeed true.
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...-2-remastered-is-real-doesnt-have-multiplayer